Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not looking to buy a model 3 (just bought an X) but I did see a Highland in the wild today in the OC. Had manufacturer plates.
It looks good in person. Not drastically different but I do really like how the front end looks in person a lot. The back end is good but gives me a bit of the Hyundai or Honda vibe where the body panel/color ingresses into the taillight area.
Was able to see inside the car when at a light next to it and the ambient lighting is pretty cool.

Reactions: Volcom
I ordered on 1/20. Stealth grey, black interior, RWD, standard wheels. Located in Philly area. Lease application is still pending review since 1/20. After emailing Tesla’s finance department and calling an advisor, they all said it is in manual review and they’re waiting to review it closer to the EDD so another finance app doesn’t have to be submitted.

No updates on dates yet besides the original Feb-March estimate.

I currently own a 2018 Model 3 Long Range, white exterior, white interior.

I test drove a new Model 3 in New Jersey yesterday (the exact specs as the car I ordered). I was blown away by how smooth and quiet it was.

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 12.34.50 PM.jpeg
Just got my update. Ordered 1/17

RWD w/ Stealth Grey & Black interior, 18" wheels, no FSD. It's also written on my signature below.

From my experience with my MYP22, my EDD has changed 6 times until I picked it up... And the month window of EDD will get narrowed down to 2 weeks.
Changed to further times or shortened?
I’ve seen from other posts that most of the time it gets pushed back, rather than cut short.