Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took a test drive of a new M3 today in Tampa. Unfortunately it was just the RWD and I have ordered the LR AWD. It is noticeably quieter as advertised ! My son said there was more leg room in the back seat. Since it was the RWD it didn’t have the upgraded sound system. It rode smoother/softer even though the tires were overfilled. Was not impressed with the LED in the cabin and would probably not have it on. Overall, can’t wait for my Ultra Red to show up! I played dumb and asked the rep to check my order. They said the EDD was most likely around 15 March where the app says 12-31 March. I’m still excited!
I was actually very pleased with the LED in the cabin. But totally preference and nice that you have the option to turn off.

i just got my vin this morning. does anyone know when i’ll be able to schedule delivery?
order date: jan 9th same hour it was announced
gray LR / 18” wheels / black interior
first edd was feb 2nd-16th
second edd moved up to jan 31st- feb 10th
kept getting moved up until today feb 3rd got vin
I got a message to schedule delivery the day after I got my VIN! So hopefully you'll be able to schedule delivery tomorrow.

i just got my vin this morning. does anyone know when i’ll be able to schedule delivery?
order date: jan 9th same hour it was announced
gray LR / 18” wheels / black interior
first edd was feb 2nd-16th
second edd moved up to jan 31st- feb 10th
kept getting moved up until today feb 3rd got vin
Glad to hear some grey AWD's are on the way to SoCal

I really hope this can be fixed because again, they all looked like this… some higher than the dash, some lower.
IMG_1045.png

Quick question guys!
If I find the misaligned interior panel (where the ambient light doesn't align properly) on the delivery date, can I reject the delivery and waiting for another car? or Tesla will force me to accept the delivery and need to handle service????

Quick question guys!
If I find the misaligned interior panel (where the ambient light doesn't align properly) on the delivery date, can I reject the delivery and waiting for another car? or Tesla will force me to accept the delivery and need to handle service????
They can’t force you to do anything, but if you reject delivery you get bumped to the back of the line. If you don’t want to wait you’ll have to let them know and try to get them to service post delivery.