Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine on 01/17/24 with spec below.

Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive
Stealth Grey Paint
19’’ Nova Wheels
White Interior

The current EDD is set to February 13 - March 12. No VIN assigned yet. Located in Mountain View and planning to pick up the vehicle from Fremont factory.

This is my 2nd Tesla and I remember getting an email from Tesla when my VIN is assigned. But I can't help checking my app every 30min. :)

Did anyone with Stealth Grey/White interior receive VIN yet?
I have the same EDD as you. Mine is LR, Blue/White, 19".

Tesla is really good about price changes after order. You are locked in.

I experienced this with my Model S Plaid, the price dropped and they adjusted my order before I realized. I also saw a price increase with our previous Model Y, and we were locked in at the lower price.

We ordered out M3LR Highland only hours before the price jump and Tesla did not change our order.
Great to hear! Hoping I get VIN or new EDD soon

Reactions: K.I.T.T.23

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0408.jpeg
    IMG_0408.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0409.jpeg
    IMG_0409.jpeg
    464.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0410.jpeg
    IMG_0410.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0412.jpeg
    IMG_0412.jpeg
    604.1 KB · Views: 16
At the dealer spoke with a advisor. He said around late feb we should start receiving them. Will see. I did notice the back screen wouldn’t turn on. I asked and he said it’s probably because it’s in demo mode. Hopefully ours don’t come with a issue.
I also noticed that with the demo car at Seatle. For sure something to check during inspection. The car had 1 hour in the dealership and cameras were still calibrating so might be normal and need to be configured, but who knows.

At the dealer spoke with a advisor. He said around late feb we should start receiving them. Will see. I did notice the back screen wouldn’t turn on. I asked and he said it’s probably because it’s in demo mode. Hopefully ours don’t come with a issue.
Yeah i think its just the Demo, though mine worked when i went. That one looks awesome!! Did you demo the RWD?

I ordered mine on 01/17/24 with spec below.

Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive
Stealth Grey Paint
19’’ Nova Wheels
White Interior

The current EDD is set to February 13 - March 12. No VIN assigned yet. Located in Mountain View and planning to pick up the vehicle from Fremont factory.

This is my 2nd Tesla and I remember getting an email from Tesla when my VIN is assigned. But I can't help checking my app every 30min. :)

Did anyone with Stealth Grey/White interior receive VIN yet?
Mine just got pushed back for 2 weeks..OD 01/13

You have to select the rear screen in the main screen settings. Once selected, the rear screen will remain on. I believe it's in the "display" section.