Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea!! I went to the SC near me and they weren't able to gave me much info on my order. Just that "it should be coming soon". If its not a bother, when you pick up yours tmrw, can you try to get some info on why some were able to get it faster than others even though we have basically the same exact order? Or what's the hold up on some others.
SC are of little help. They barely want to help you to give anything useful regarding your delivery date.

Factors can be payment method and transport allocation. Also the weather affected the schedule for sure.

In addition Tesla want the less ammount the cars be in the parking lot in Fremont. It is a total mistery how they allocate the cars. Did you check in the source code if you have the vinmatch flag?

W
We know that Grey batch is/was in progress. There are white seats/Nova in LR/RWD variants. Some Grey orders are getting pushed which mean that the assembly line is getting ready for next color.

There were some blue (multiple), white (1), red (1) getting some deliveries and VINs. I believe these were spillover from the original test batches for the Demo cars, and the greys that started to emerge this weekend are part of the first official production release.

Whatcha think is next? Black? White? Red?

Long time reader. First time user. Located in the Bay Area.

Stealth grey, black interior LR
Order date: 1/12
First EDD: Feb-Mar
Second EDD: 2/24-3/30
Still no VIN

Happy to see others get their VINs as it shows production progress but a bit irritated seeing people who are located farther away from Fremont and placed an order after me receive better updates and/or VINs.

Reactions: xelanoslen
SC are of little help. They barely want to help you to give anything useful regarding your delivery date.

Factors can be payment method and transport allocation. Also the weather affected the schedule for sure.

In addition Tesla want the less ammount the cars be in the parking lot in Fremont. It is a total mistery how they allocate the cars. Did you check in the source code if you have the vinmatch flag?
Not sure if ive been doing it correctly, but all im getting is : ( "referenceNumber":"RN........","vin":"",...)

Long time reader. First time user. Located in the Bay Area.

Stealth grey, black interior LR
Order date: 1/12
First EDD: Feb-Mar
Second EDD: 2/24-3/30
Still no VIN

Happy to see others get their VINs as it shows production progress but a bit irritated seeing people who are located farther away from Fremont and placed an order after me receive better updates and/or VINs.
What kind of wheels did you get?