Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends where you are getting the loan from. My Credit Union is only good for 30 days. I called and asked them.
Yeah. I was talking about through Tesla but you’re right it can vary. And to the other question asked, usually once you have any offer it’s good for one month and 1k miles (again, some lenders differ).

There is not much that can be done. From a estimated delivery to happen in the next 14 days, it moved like most of us to the 2/20 to 3/20 (worst case 6 weeks of wait).

Ultra Red, Nova LR black interior placed within the hour of launch.

If my loan expires in March 9 and I do not see the VIN, I will consider other car brands when my credit is ran again.

Yeah, idk guys. The demo I had recently the ambient lights were pretty much aligned.

Attachments

• IMG_5729.png
    IMG_5729.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
To be honest, I dont remember! I've already bought the all weather mats from the Tesla shop.
Do you not remember removing carpet mats from the floor before installing the all weather mats? You are not supposed to double stack mats 😉

edit: sorry just noticed the original question was regarding a demo car. for reference, the demo car I drove last week did not have any floor mats.

Last edited: