Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1016600

Picked up the car yesterday evening so I haven't had much time with it but so far it's been great!! The process went pretty quick, but I did feel a little rushed when I was looking over the car but otherwise everything went smoothly. Going from my first car that I've had since I was 18 a 2006 Mustang to this was definitely an adjustment but it's honestly been a quick and satisfying adjustment!

The no stalks hasn't been an issue so far! I'm already used to using the screen to put it in drive, reverse, park, etc. The turn signals probably took me about 30 mins to get used to. Once I spend more time with the car and once i'm off from work in the next couple days I can post more pictures :)
Congrats! The white seats really exist!

Reactions: lisaa2021 and catxi
View attachment 1016600

Picked up the car yesterday evening so I haven't had much time with it but so far it's been great!! The process went pretty quick, but I did feel a little rushed when I was looking over the car but otherwise everything went smoothly. Going from my first car that I've had since I was 18 a 2006 Mustang to this was definitely an adjustment but it's honestly been a quick and satisfying adjustment!

The no stalks hasn't been an issue so far! I'm already used to using the screen to put it in drive, reverse, park, etc. The turn signals probably took me about 30 mins to get used to. Once I spend more time with the car and once i'm off from work in the next couple days I can post more pictures :)
Turn on auto shift out of park 👀

Reactions: lisaa2021
Just in case anyone else was wondering how to initiate the FSD transfer, I got the attached text out of the blue about my trade in. A few minutes after my last message there I received an email with a document where I had to fill in my old car’s VIN, new car’s VIN (or RN), printed name, and signature and just replied to the email with my filled in form. Hopefully that’s all settled now.

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpeg
    IMG_0412.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Jaycha2
View attachment 1016600

😍Nice to see my exact configuration 😂!!
Congrats on the upgrade! The grey and white looks sooosooo good

Reactions: lisaa2021
Here is a nice bonus for patiently waiting.. Only available on new X, S and 3. previous 3 and current Y dont have it

Reactions: tutak
Just in case anyone else was wondering how to initiate the FSD transfer, I got the attached text out of the blue about my trade in. A few minutes after my last message there I received an email with a document where I had to fill in my old car’s VIN, new car’s VIN (or RN), printed name, and signature and just replied to the email with my filled in form. Hopefully that’s all settled now.
Helpful