Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you haven't bought the $25 accessory, and you go through this link.. Tesla Compatibility | myQ they send you the $25 adapter for free, with a $1 shipping charge
What's the advantage of using this device compared to the plain garage opener? Does this device detect that you're about to leave the house and automatically closes the garage door or opens the garage door automatically when you're near your house?

Does anyone know how long it took before Tesla released the acceleration boost for the older Model 3 LR's? I suspect it wont be right away to encourage performance model 3 purchases for those who want the highest end of speed without dipping in Model S price ranges?

Just curious as I'll absolutely purchase it in the future if it comes out. 😅

IMG_8947.jpg

Picked up the car yesterday evening so I haven't had much time with it but so far it's been great!! The process went pretty quick, but I did feel a little rushed when I was looking over the car but otherwise everything went smoothly. Going from my first car that I've had since I was 18 a 2006 Mustang to this was definitely an adjustment but it's honestly been a quick and satisfying adjustment!

The no stalks hasn't been an issue so far! I'm already used to using the screen to put it in drive, reverse, park, etc. The turn signals probably took me about 30 mins to get used to. Once I spend more time with the car and once i'm off from work in the next couple days I can post more pictures :)

View attachment 1016600

Picked up the car yesterday evening so I haven't had much time with it but so far it's been great!! The process went pretty quick, but I did feel a little rushed when I was looking over the car but otherwise everything went smoothly. Going from my first car that I've had since I was 18 a 2006 Mustang to this was definitely an adjustment but it's honestly been a quick and satisfying adjustment!

The no stalks hasn't been an issue so far! I'm already used to using the screen to put it in drive, reverse, park, etc. The turn signals probably took me about 30 mins to get used to. Once I spend more time with the car and once i'm off from work in the next couple days I can post more pictures :)
So happy for you! Jumping from an 06 to a 24 must be an amazing feeling. I can't wait to see how it feels going from a 17 to a 24 with all the gadgets 🤩

Reactions: lisaa2021 and catxi
View attachment 1016600

Lisa, you’ll love it. I got my first Tesla after driving Prius for many years. To this day, 4 years later, I love my Tesla and the joy of driving it continuous. 😊

Reactions: lisaa2021