Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Enjoy the car. :) When did you order?
Capture.JPG

@sethsodyssey I wanted to know too so I snooped their posting history.

• Love
Reactions: sethsodyssey
Lmao! I actually just bought a matte screen protector, little organizer bins for the storage, a bunch of cute air fresheners from etsy and a 777 sticker 😩 to say I’m prepared is the least of it: also already have money set aside for the 20% tints lol
I'm planning on tinting my windows too. And I just ordered the screen protector because you mentioned it. And yay for ordering from Etsy! I have an Etsy shop myself. Now I'm off to find the little storage bins!

I'm planning on tinting my windows too. And I just ordered the screen protector because you mentioned it. And yay for ordering from Etsy! I have an Etsy shop myself. Now I'm off to find the little storage bins!
Scent SZN has some amazing air fresheners!! I got one that smells like Froot Loops and surprisingly it really does

Reactions: Mystic Mermaid
Same, had a Tesla Wall charger installed the week of ordering. Just see a green light on it.

Here is my list of what I have waiting in the garage to install:

3d All weather mats inc. trunk/frunk
Tesla Model 3 Key Fob w case
PPF for front bumper/ side mirrors / rear rocker / center pillar / rear bumper (only luggage protection, not whole bumper).
Meguiars Beyond ceramic coating with clay, paint correction stuff etc.
Center console wrap (matte black)
Wireless Phone charging mat
Air Vent Covers
Pedal covers HALOBLK On/Off
Front/rear anti glare frost protector
Slim mud guards
Center console anti kick mat
Dashboard cover mat
Center console trays
Jack pads
License plate frames

Just need Ceramic 35% LLumar IRX tint all around and LLumar Air 70 for windshield and I am good
I think I'll pass on sunshades and roof shades

Last is a Goyard bag for the wife to leave me alone while I work on the car.
interested in which Center console trays you ordered to know they specifically work with new model?

I’m pretty sure the prev gen model 3s have the same center console size as the new one. If you just go on amazon you can find a bunch
Tesla shop is showing two different versions of the center console trays for Model 3. A 2017-2023 and then a 2024+ version. Looks like if you're shopping around on Amazon you'll need to find ones that say they're for the 2024 model year if you want them to fit in your new Model 3.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.45.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.47.12 PM.png

Reactions: CDrury and catxi
interested in which Center console trays you ordered to know they specifically work with new model?
Got one from Amazon and the other from Tesla. Will have an extra one, couldn't figure out which one I'll like.

Both said 2024+

Reactions: Volcom and montvna
Has anyone in the room taken delivery or received a delivery appointment, with ODD later than Jan 10th? Raise your hand.
Hoping this pans out to make me feel better not worse as my order date was 1/11.

My previous experience w/Tesla tells me they do whatever the hell they want. There will be some people who get their cars having ordered late in the process while some early adopters are left hanging for months. FWIW, BMW had the same chaos on the i4.