Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you don't know, I've been going to every tesla sc in person, asking them about my delivery. there are 5* around me and I've been to them all multiple times.

Ive actually considered this is probably why i havent gotten my VIN, they're annoyed of me atp.
I am in the same boat. I was getting the car like in the first wave and then Tesla changed my EDD to a month interval delaying it for 2-4 more weeks. I realized that there is not much can be done by the SA, SC and Customer Support after talking with multiple people.

The only thing I can do is wait until first day hit, and probably perform a second credit check. Also the Rivian R2 is coming in March 7 and will be interesting the EV wars. That could help us if people decide to cancel orders... but who knows!

Flyover video:
A bit dishearting to see how few model 3s there are... I am going to justify it by thinking that they make 10 and put them on a truck.. make another 10 and put them on a truck... so they just dont sit around... yeah.. thats it. :)

But from the looks of that parking lot... there doesnt seem to be a rhyme or reason behind color. Don't seem to output the Ys in any color grouping.

• Funny
Reactions: catxi
according to the sheets, after filtering, it looks like the california orders that got white interior haven't gotten any deliveries/VIN yet. There's been only one person in the waiting room from socal that got the car with white interior.

Only 2 people on the date i ordered 1/17 have gotten more than one update, and they're in Cali of course, I really want to know why we aren't getting any type of update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    52 KB · Views: 15
nope -- still April 11 - May 23...
advisor assured me nothing was wrong with my predelivery documents either.....
she said she expects it to change etc, and assumed as cars trully get "delivered" assigned to Georgia etc, then my order should pop.....
Not to gaslight, but if you ordered 1/10 and it’s RWD black interior and 18inch wheels.. I find it incredibly odd to have an April - May timeline. I think something happened and you should investigate with a different advisor. Regardless you’ll get one eventually, but that doesn’t add up.

A bit dishearting to see how few model 3s there are... I am going to justify it by thinking that they make 10 and put them on a truck.. make another 10 and put them on a truck... so they just dont sit around... yeah.. thats it. :)

But from the looks of that parking lot... there doesnt seem to be a rhyme or reason behind color. Don't seem to output the Ys in any color grouping.
Make it and truck it is what I think is happening, too.

My M3LR delivered earlier this week and the born on date was only 3 days before.

The car was clean, wasn't exposed to the weather and it was free of baked on contaminants on the paint surface and door hinges... made it so much easier for me to wash then apply ceramic coating.