Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I want to follow the process, I just don't see how that is feasible. At the day of delivery, I could take the pictures and call them, like you said. However, their verification team only communicates via email, and always take 1-2 days to reply. Therefore, I'd need my Tesla location to be comprehensive and keep the car for 1-2 days more, what they are not willing to do.

I'm not trying to engage in any fraud. I've just send them the pictures of the Website because they said:
I was stuck in that same place with US citizenship. My replies showed they were either not reading the message, or a bot was involved. I think you should punt on this path and either get a broker involved, search for others (try Geico), or restart Progressive from the beginning, using an online portal. I got kicked out there early and I think it was because it was a 2024 VIN.

Because i'm bored, interested to see how people currently or plan to charge their Tesla from home!

Your survey didn't have a space for comments, so in case you're interested, I already have a level 2 charger in the carport for my wife's EV, and I can use the adapter for my Tesla. It was quite expensive to install ($1500) because the electricians had to dig a trench under our driveway and run the power through conduit.

Reactions: Bouba94
Tesla just announced on X that the price for a Model 3 is now...."Model 3 now starts at $329/month with $2,999 down". I'm supposed to pick up my car tomorrow and I'll be paying more than that. Will they honor that price??
I would be shocked if they would change the price of the vehicle for your agreement. However I don't see their Cash price changed recently, so I suspect it's either just advertising, or some of the games they play with Lease/Financing as there is an APR and Time component to those. You can may the payment as low as you want if you extend out the time, for example.
You can try to ask, but I suspect they'd say "If you want to cancel this order, lose the $250 order fee, and get to the back of the queue waiting for a new one, you're welcome to do so". But also remember, Tesla is the company that with Solar Roofs, tried to get customers with SIGNED CONTRACTS to agree to 50%-100% price hikes before they started work (this was a few yrs back).

This is what I was thinking and remembered. Thinking that if white Alcantara is used, it would get dirty/stained easier?
At first I was hoping to get the Alcantara bc it looks and feels nicer. But now Im liking the leather, easier to wipe down and clean. I've paused and zoomed in on multiple videos and they all look leather to me.
@lisaa2021 can you confirm what material is your white interior doors are?

My trade in car is slightly rough shape, do you guys think it’s worth detailing before trading in?
Never detail before a trade in. Makes identifying flaws easier on the dealer. Have a nice coat of dust/dirt on the paint, have the interior clean, but not cleaned as to hide any minor stains. my 2-cents. Personally, if I was selling to a private party, different rules, but the dealers can deal with the issues. Also, if your car was gem-mint, then be sure it is clean to show that off.

This is just getting hopeless and ridiculous. I gave up. The car will come, when the car comes. I come back and check this forum every day and no one has received a long range with white interior. Im over it. I just pretend I never ordered the car and hope to get surprised when its time. I ordered on January 10 early morning and my delivery date is March 26. This will update on February 28 which I'm sure it'll get pushed back to April. This is disgusting. Promising a certain day but pushing it back by many, many weeks if not months. What is the realistic scenario here? We come back to this forum everyday and eventually see VINs assigned in late May? I guess we can't do anything about it except shut up and wait.

This is just getting hopeless and ridiculous. I gave up. The car will come, when the car comes. I come back and check this forum every day and no one has received a long range with white interior. Im over it. I just pretend I never ordered the car and hope to get surprised when its time. I ordered on January 10 early morning and my delivery date is March 26. This will update on February 28 which I'm sure it'll get pushed back to April. This is disgusting. Promising a certain day but pushing it back by many, many weeks if not months. What is the realistic scenario here? We come back to this forum everyday and eventually see VINs assigned in late May? I guess we can't do anything about it except shut up and wait.
Yeah what this guy said