Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t want to start spooking people but this just happened to me. Had a scheduled delivery date on 02/22 which they pushed back to 02/23. No big deal. Woke up this morning and noticed my insurance info said “you will need to provide proof of insurance when your vin is assigned”. What the hell. I went straight to the vin which is now gone! I haven’t heard anything from my TA. My delivery date oddly still shows scheduled for 02/23.
Hopefully self corrects. Drove to Mt. Kisco on Sun and they made a point to verify proof of insurance for scheduled delivery. Delivery was initially for 2.25 but had to push it to 3.2 since I'll be out of town. Glad to have made the trip in person because the car would have been reassigned.

3rd EDD UPDATE!
OD: 1/17
Solid black rwd on black
South Florida

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 2.24.45 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 2.24.45 PM.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
What’s up everyone. Loving how respectful everyone’s been on this forum. Warning, I’m about to introduce myself, skip this if you don’t care.
I’m an E-5 that’s getting out of the Marines, soon. I wasn’t a goober with my money or credit, I saved up a lot on my way out and about to have my first car on a lease with that juicy $7,500 tax rebate on the new highland over in North Virginia.
I got the basic boy options on Feb 9th. Mostly because I’m not a baller who can get that Hot Wheels looking Red Tessie. Excited for all of us to finally get our deliveries in these next few months. EV’s are the future and coming from a 2011 Ford Fusion. This is a MAJOR UPGRADE for me.

What’s up everyone. Loving how respectful everyone’s been on this forum. Warning, I’m about to introduce myself, skip this if you don’t care.
I’m an E-5 that’s getting out of the Marines, soon. I wasn’t a goober with my money or credit, I saved up a lot on my way out and about to have my first car on a lease with that juicy $7,500 tax rebate on the new highland over in North Virginia.
I got the basic boy options on Feb 9th. Mostly because I’m not a baller who can get that Hot Wheels looking Red Tessie. Excited for all of us to finally get our deliveries in these next few months. EV’s are the future and coming from a 2011 Ford Fusion. This is a MAJOR UPGRADE for me.
Congratulations! You’ll love it.

Reactions: Falcon73
Welcome SGT! LTC-Ret USA here.