Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received cars yet? I’ve now seen TWO just in my town, with non dealer registration tags.

And it can’t really be the ONLY two in THIS town.
I saw my first Model 3 Highland today in the wild in Utah County. It was near the Tesla Service center in Pleasant Grove, UT so I’m wondering if they just picked it up today. I had to go sit in one this afternoon to keep the dream alive for myself.

Hi All!

I picked up my Model 3 on saturday 2/24! The experience was quick and straight to the point. They did have a big red bow on it which was super fun.

I hope you all are doing well and receiving updates with VINS and delivery dates from Tesla. :)

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi All!

I picked up my Model 3 on saturday 2/24! The experience was quick and straight to the point. They did have a big red bow on it which was super fun.

I hope you all are doing well and receiving updates with VINS and delivery dates from Tesla. :)
Aw, I hope i get a bow! Congrats!

Hi All!

That's fantastic. I only have less than a week till delivery even though I know it will be in the area on March 2 and I won't be able to pick it up for 2 days. Now I have to play the waiting game and hope everything turns up A-OK when I go an pick it up!

That's fantastic. I only have less than a week till delivery even though I know it will be in the area on March 2 and I won't be able to pick it up for 2 days. Now I have to play the waiting game and hope everything turns up A-OK when I go a pick it up!
Same boat as you! I’ve got a week exactly starting tomorrow. I’m hoping this home stretch goes fast!

I thought about it but really want to try out white. I’ve had black, tan, and currently red. Curious how white interior feels.
Same Volcom. I really wanted to be more adventurous on this car. My last car had BMWs Tacora Red interior and was probably my favorite part of the entire car. So pretty.

I really wish Tesla had more color options. I’d love a deep red interior (with a different exterior than my chosen ultra red), or a navy or cognac. Hell, even my first Tesla in 2015 had beautiful gray seats. Wish that was a choice.

Thought I’d branch out to the more adventurous of the two choices… but I gave up. I need a car. Switched to black yesterday.

On the bright side, I do really like the Alcantara door trim more than putting more of the seat trim there. So the black interior has that going for it. Also black interior has 2-tone vs the 3-tone on the white which I found a bit busy.

I updated all the formulas to fix the US Stat Page! Everything should look the way that it did before someone started messing with the columns! I will updated the other stats page next.
Javid010, how do I enter my info on the spreadsheet without missing it up, please? BTW, I was not the one messing with the columns LOL, but have been afraid to add my data without missing up the sheet.

Reactions: Javid010