Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Javid010, how do I enter my info on the spreadsheet without missing it up, please? BTW, I was not the one messing with the columns LOL, but have been afraid to add my data without missing up the sheet.

• Scroll down to the first empty row
  • Type your TMC handle into the first column
  • Copy your order date from an existing cell if there, and paste into your row
  • Type in your location, it's free form
  • Use the drop-downs to select your configuration items in your row
  • Copy your EDD1 from an existing cell if there, and paste into your row

I wonder if Elon notices these types of threads and forums as a potential way to profit from them. I’m surprised there’s not an epic amount of bots filled with comments about their deliveries and/or configurations. This place is like one of the few websites where the Dead Internet Theory isn’t so accurate.

Javid010, how do I enter my info on the spreadsheet without missing it up, please? BTW, I was not the one messing with the columns LOL, but have been afraid to add my data without missing up the sheet.
LOL, no worries bro. If you add in a new row you’ll be totally fine. It’s only when people add in a new column that it COULD mess with the formula. Honestly, I’m surprised that even happened though because these apps are supposed to take that into account automatically. Add your info without fear, I doubt you’ll break anything haha.

I wonder if Elon notices these types of threads and forums as a potential way to profit from them. I’m surprised there’s not an epic amount of bots filled with comments about their deliveries and/or configurations. This place is like one of the few websites where the Dead Internet Theory isn’t so accurate.
They have an entire department that monitor social media, take action if there is a bad post, perform manipulation if necessary. Bad press could be considered loosing money, good press good money.

Monetary value is given to money to post that have many views and tik toks. They also give preference to influencers.

In short yes at some level! That Elon read them, unlikely. Amazon and Apple do the same.

You’d think they’d prioritize that?? Hey you’re giving me straight cash, no middle man or extra processes? DELAY
If Tesla prioritizes making deliveries by the end of each quarter (which they clearly do, thanks shareholders), then I could see them putting a slight preference towards getting those with financing/trade ins first and saving cash buyers for last minute since there likely won’t be any delays (financing expiring, trade in hiccups).

Annoying but possible.

If Tesla prioritizes making deliveries by the end of each quarter (which they clearly do, thanks shareholders), then I could see them putting a slight preference towards getting those with financing/trade ins first and saving cash buyers for last minute since there likely won’t be any delays (financing expiring, trade in hiccups).

Annoying but possible.
Leases, Tesla Financing, cash, third party financing.

In that order could be logic the preference for allocation. Expiring leases, or tesla financing can be a lost customer.

Leases is the best for Tesla since there is no buyback program and they can have more control on the prices of used market.

Leases, Tesla Financing, cash, third party financing.

In that order could be logic the preference for allocation. Expiring leases, or tesla financing can be a lost customer.

Leases is the best for Tesla since there is no buyback program and they can have more control on the prices of used market.
Not sure about this because I am using my credit union and got my VIN yesterday. Not sure there is any rhyme or reason to how it's done.

Annoying but possible.
Makes sense

The only prioritizations they’ve confirmed in the past are location. Both CA along the way and CA last minute (EOQ). You’ll see east coasters prioritized around march 10-20 so they can get their cars by EOQ. For those that haven’t received cars by 3/15-20 and are closer to CA, expect to wait for it to come down to the wire. I’ve witnessed this trend for the following states: WA, OR. NV, AZ and of course CA.
So hope like hell you get a VIN in the next week or so, otherwise expect the delivery to be really close to March 31.

Hey everyone, just joined to let everyone know I received a VIN although my EDD yesterday changed to APR-MAY.
Order Date: 1/10
LR White Exterior Black Interior
Los Angeles, CA

Received VIN 2/27 EDD Feb 28 - March 7

It looks like California Orders for LR and being delivered soon, saw on the Excel sheet another user from Carlsbad, CA is getting a delivery sometime this week.