Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. Your order locks in your pricing at the time of ordering. Look under documents in the apps and review your order agreement.

As long as you continue with your order as it is, the price you paid is set.

I've noticed most order updates happen on weekends, sometimes Monday/Tuesday. All of my updates have been Saturday mornings.
OK, cool. Thank you guys so much. Just kind of stressing out. Waiting.
I'm so excited.

Everyone, stick to what you love. You don’t want every time you drive it to think “what if I had kept the white”. I would’ve gone for white as well but having a big gorgeous Labrador who loves riding in the back with windows open had me default to black 😃.
You're absolutely right. Just stick to what you love. I have a 2009 S class with white interior. And. It still puts a smile on my face when I open. The door and see it. To this day. So I'm definitely gonna stick with. The white interior for the Tesla. Even though I did see the Highland in the showroom. And the black interior Is still nice Looking. And feel when you sit in the car but. The white to me is what Really brings the whole thing together. And when I'm driving around seeing other Teslas with the white interior, it always. Draws my eye. And for some reason. Just looks better. It's worth the small wait time. But you're gonna love. The black seeds. Also. And because of your dog, you're making the best decision, I feel. You won't regret it.

How can I see this? Thanks.
Google sheets is just like Excel or pretty much any other spreadsheet program out there. There are tabs at the bottom containing different pages of data. For this information, you should be looking for the "Stats" tab. If you don't know how to navigate to that, this link should take you directly to that Stats page.

Reactions: happyelegance
I reached out to my advisor asking about how I can get this new lease price they have. Do you think they will let me just get the new lease price without cancelling my order? :/ I would hate to cancel it after all this.
What is the new lease price? It could be the same as before. Very few ppl and vehicles qualify for the lease prices car companies put in the ads. As long as they sell a couple vehicles at that price they’re free to advertise those rates as a lure even though 99.9% of customers won’t get it.

What is the new lease price? It could be the same as before. Very few ppl and vehicles qualify for the lease prices car companies put in the ads. As long as they sell a couple vehicles at that price they’re free to advertise those rates as a lure even though 99.9% of customers won’t get it.
So here’s my difference:
I ordered RWD Black on Black. $5100 down and got $409 a month for 12k miles

The new lease offer they have that I want to switch to:
RWD black on black $5100 down and $355 a month for 15k miles.

It’s a HUGE saving difference and just more a bang for ya buck type of situation here. Mystical mermaid was able to do it for hers and we have the same build, so hopefully my SA helps me out here

So here’s my difference:

It’s a HUGE saving difference and just more a bang for ya buck type of situation here. Mystical mermaid was able to do it for hers and we have the same build, so hopefully my SA helps me out here
Just confirming you understand putting money down on a lease subjects you to the risk of losing it if the vehicle is totaled or somehow subject to a full insurance claim. Obviously more risky early in the lease than at the end. I never put any money down on a lease.

So here’s my difference:

Totally. You want that 15k miles for sure

Just confirming you understand putting money down on a lease subjects you to the risk of losing it if the vehicle is totaled or somehow subject to a full insurance claim. Obviously more risky early in the lease than at the end. I never put any money down on a lease.
Yeah, the money I’m putting down is because I’m selling my car. I just don’t want a $500+ payment right now

So here’s my difference:

This whole lease reduction make me wonder if they prioritize the leases over anything else for delivery. At the end they want to lock people with higher prices.

Also the car is technically from Tesla and any issue related to high mileage is low risk due to the conditions of the lease. Maybe LR have something about that.

Just overthinking, the wait is so long....

Anyone done a recent lease application for the new M3. Mine was done in January and the interest rate is 10% ( MF 0.0042) - Tesla was using Santander and the rate they provided for even super Prime borrowers was 10% which is amongst the highest in the industry right now I understand.
Wondering if they have reduced the rate.

I checked lease rates on 1/10 and 2/23 and received a 0.004 MF lease both times. I have an 830 credit score. Have they gone lower since the 23rd?