Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked my app and they pushed my delivery date to March 8th without even notifying me???? Does anyone know how or why they can do this??

Is it because I requested for my lease offer to change?? I don’t get it at all. I’m super annoyed and inconvenience because now I have to reschedule my entire day. I made an appointment to get tints done and everything.

I’m actually getting super aggravated now.

ionno.. all SA i've talked to throughout Jan and Feb were all confident my car was coming in within the EDD window when asking. And each time I went in to ask my window was a week away and a small 7day window. But it's been push back so many times (current Mar 25-Mar 31). At this point, Im not sure to believe any SAs on EDDs. I can only hope yours is telling the truth and it'll be a miracle if mine comes in by march. Im manifesting so hard everyday
I understand your frustration, but all SA's are giving you the "truth". It may be that the date changes, but they are giving you the information they have.
The best thing you can do, is go in, ask to speak with a manager, and let them know how frustrating it is to have all the changed EDD without information about why.

This will be good for you as you get this stuff off your chest.
It will be good for Tesla as the more the managers hear this the more likely it will get fixed.
It will be good for future customers as they won't (hopefully) have to go through what we are.
It might be good for you, as they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Sorry about the $#&% they are putting you through :(

Reactions: catxi
I just checked my app and they pushed my delivery date to March 8th without even notifying me???? Does anyone know how or why they can do this??

Is it because I requested for my lease offer to change?? I don’t get it at all. I’m super annoyed and inconvenience because now I have to reschedule my entire day. I made an appointment to get tints done and everything.

I expect the same thing to happen to me on 3/6 -- I was asked to choose a delivery date, and I said give me the earliest date/time I can have.
I'm assuming the car in your case probably hasn't arrived yet or in enough time to allow for delivery for tomorrow.

Reactions: sydneylax
Ohh my God oh my God oh my God

Ordered 2/23, LR SG, black int, 18", located in PA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304_182128_Tesla.png
    Screenshot_20240304_182128_Tesla.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 17
M3LR, Stealth Grey, White

Order date: 1/11
EDD just updated from March 3-17 to March 31- May 5!

I’m assuming it’s the white interior but May 5?
That’s devastating if they push white interior to May even for 1/11 orders, like who knows there will be more delays at this point. The EOQ delivery push is the only hope I have for white interior and Tesla is taking it away

I expect the same thing to happen to me on 3/6 -- I was asked to choose a delivery date, and I said give me the earliest date/time I can have.
I'm assuming the car in your case probably hasn't arrived yet or in enough time to allow for delivery for tomorrow.
Maybe. They could have at least said something. I legit called a few hours before this post and she confirmed my delivery was tomorrow.

If you look on the bright side, you got to keep your VIN.

😥 won't matter if they don't give me the better lease offer. I'll be canceling the order at that point, unfortunately. Tesla loves to not answer emails
I know its no help but this doesn't surprise me in the slightest from Tesla. This whole process seems so extremely delicate that the second you try to change any part of it, it all falls apart.

This is my first Tesla, and while I am extremely excited for this car, if they can't produce it by the end of March, and give me no inclination of when it might arrive, I'll have to move on to another vehicle. Which is super upsetting with how much I am looking forward to this car.

I know its no help but this doesn't surprise me in the slightest from Tesla. This whole process seems so extremely delicate that the second you try to change any part of it, it all falls apart.

This is my first Tesla, and while I am extremely excited for this car, if they can't produce it by the end of March, and give me no inclination of when it might arrive, I'll have to move on to another vehicle. Which is super upsetting with how much I am looking forward to this car.
Same, my first Tesla as well. I'm just going to be getting a Model Y if this lease offer does not workout for me. Just annoying how they don't communicate!!

Same, my first Tesla as well. I'm just going to be getting a Model Y if this lease offer does not workout for me. Just annoying how they don't communicate!!
I was thinking the same but I'm worried about the downgrades, namely the ride and interior noise. I also just find the old design of the 3/Y to be incredibly goofy looking and not in a good way. If I don't see any updates (namely a VIN) by the week of the 17th, I'll go do a couple demo rides back to back of the 3 and Y and decide if I'm staying EV or just going with an ICE.

I was thinking the same but I'm worried about the downgrades, namely the ride and interior noise. I also just find the old design of the 3/Y to be incredibly goofy looking and not in a good way. If I don't see any updates (namely a VIN) by the week of the 17th, I'll go do a couple demo rides back to back of the 3 and Y and decide if I'm staying EV or just going with an ICE.
Totally agree. I LOVEEE the look of the new 3, which is why I'm super excited about it. But, I will say, I drove my boyfriends Model Y, and it is a very nice ride. The sound system is amazing, it's comfortable, and the size is perfect. So, I wont be too sad if i have to cancel my order. Either way, it works out for me (i guess lol) i'm going to continue hoping for the best with my 3.