Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East coast shipment planned for next week, maybe? I'm in NY and mine updated for the first time this morning to a similar window.
Must be. Seems like a few folks just got updated EDD's. Wish mine wasn't pushed out a week since I was 2 days away from starting my window. Going to reach out to the SA later today. Last I heard from soft match was delivery "around the 22nd".

Reactions: Jaycha2
Got my VIN number this morning along with an updated EDD and this message?

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 19
And my EDD just updated after holding steady for a while.
Was: March 17-31
Now: April 13-May 18.

Given others saying theirs got pushed, was just a matter of time for mine to as well. Quite a push though, almost 1 month back and extend the window from 2-4 weeks. Ouch!

Just got an update…..

Ordered 1/12, AWD, Ultra red, White, Photon wheels

just got pushed from march 14th to 31 to April 14 to may 19th. Honestly considering canceling at this point its ridiculous.

I haven’t posted much but thought I’d post my update lol
100% the white interior bro, if you’re about to cancel, considering changing to black interior first.

Reactions: StealthgreyM3
EDD changed from March 4 - March 18 to March 9 - March 23.

Loan expires March 9. By March 10, I will decide reapply for the loan and check other brands. Whoever convince me faster, and have the car in stoxk is the car I get. No way I am getting a Model Y!

Red LR Black Nova.

I got my first update in weeks this morning as well.
M3LR Ultra Red/Black/18”
It moved this morning from Mar 28 - Mar 31 to now being Mar 19 - Mar 31. I’m in Utah near Provo.

I had switched from Stealth Grey to Ultra Red and was worried it pushed me further back in line, but I’m super grateful to see the possibility of an earlier delivery date. Driving my Chevy 2500HD as a daily commuter is killing me.

I love seeing everyone post pics of their cars when they get them. Excited for yall!

Reactions: EODPat and catxi
Vin assigned on 2/17, Delivery was scheduled for tomorrow 3/6.....
just got a notification the car is still in transit, delivery changed to 3/16....

must be a ton of cars waiting for shipping.... how could it take a month from getting a VIN to date of delivery for a vanilla - rwd, stealth grey, black interior
Yep you and I are in the exact same boat lol mine was changed too