Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You got a VIN and a delivery scheduled for 2 days later! Wow!!!! Good for you and hopefully good for the 1/13 OD AWD's!

My SA texted back and said it still looks like my delivery will be around the 22nd... Waiting sucks

Yeah I was very surprised to see the VIN notification and then immediately after get a message to schedule delivery, set up insurance, etc. Had me scrambling this morning to reach out to my insurance agent.

Yours may come sooner! I was certain I would get pushed to late March, as my EDD had just got pushed back on Monday, but suddenly it's all happening.

Reactions: sydneylax
I ended up staying on hold, waiting for that person to answer me again.
They completely ignored my phone call and my call got sent up to Tesla Headquarters or something. (Idk, they were a higher up though) after 20 mins of my phone call continuously ringing to Miami Gardens location, the woman on the phone was extremely, extremely helpful. Turns out, my credit score was the reason they couldn’t honor a lower price. Not sure what I’ll be doing now, but I’ll figure it out. But she says all of the texts for some reason have been bouncing back and turns out Tesla had my number wrong?? Weird!! But she even saw herself that no one has reached out to me via the lease offer, and she didn't understand why. She contacted my sales advisor personally, so hopefully he will reach out soon explaining the offer more in depth.
Gosh guys, sorry for the spam regarding this topic - but my advisor contacted me 2 hours after she messaged him!! THANK GOD!! He got me a deal with less money down and $380 a month instead of $410 :) I'll be picking the car up friday. Thanks everyone for helping me out and letting me vent lol

Gosh guys, sorry for the spam regarding this topic - but my advisor contacted me 2 hours after she messaged him!! THANK GOD!! He got me a deal with less money down and $380 a month instead of $410 :) I'll be picking the car up friday. Thanks everyone for helping me out and letting me vent lol
Wow you really pulled that one out. Congrats!!

Anyone know much about Tesla insurance vs others like progressive and such? Thoughts?
If you drive pretty well in a non-congested area it can be cheaper. I have it on my daughter’s Model 3 and it’s infinitely cheaper. She’s 18 with an accident. Her previous car was 275/mo. Now 115/mo. That plus gas savings makes for a nearly free Tesla (300/mo lease on a 2023 base inventory model).

For regular/adult circumstances it’s hit and miss being cheaper or not.

Reactions: catxi and xii_
Yeah I was very surprised to see the VIN notification and then immediately after get a message to schedule delivery, set up insurance, etc. Had me scrambling this morning to reach out to my insurance agent.

Yours may come sooner! I was certain I would get pushed to late March, as my EDD had just got pushed back on Monday, but suddenly it's all happening.
I sure hope so! Being on the east coast certainly is going to add some days. Will be really psyched to get a vin soon though! Congrats again!!!

Reactions: floppyknees

Yours may come sooner! I was certain I would get pushed to late March, as my EDD had just got pushed back on Monday, but suddenly it's all happening

Which area are you from? Congrats BTW! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I ordered mine on 1/13 too… HOPEFULLY I’ll get my VIN sometime soon. 😤😮‍💨
Bay Area DM/STLTH/BLK INT

I've got a LR with white interior so not expecting much from my EDD of "May" but does it actually matter how many of the delivery tasks I complete now versus later? I'm not going to get a trade estimate yet nor am I going to setup financing right now.

I did complete the registration step.

I've got a LR with white interior so not expecting much from my EDD of "May" but does it actually matter how many of the delivery tasks I complete now versus later? I'm not going to get a trade estimate yet nor am I going to setup financing right now.

I did complete the registration step.
The jury is still out on this one, the safest bet though is to mark it as cash and no trade in and then change it to the actual information once you get a vin.

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Anyone have experience with submitting a trade-in and how long it takes to get an offer back? I submitted (took pictures) Friday Mar 1, 4 days ago, and it still shows a "Trade-In Offer Pending" status. Curious how long it takes. Looking to see what Tesla would offer compared to other places.

Anyone have experience with submitting a trade-in and how long it takes to get an offer back? I submitted (took pictures) Friday Mar 1, 4 days ago, and it still shows a "Trade-In Offer Pending" status. Curious how long it takes. Looking to see what Tesla would offer compared to other places.
After 4 days I messaged my sales advisor and he reached out to his team and the offer showed up a few hours later.

Reactions: 5150