Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually don't see this on the Tesla account in Twitter. Is this a scam or Tesla removed it?
You are right. The Tesla post from February 29 appears to have been deleted from the Tesla X account. Wondering if this was a rouge post by someone at Tesla who monitors the Tesla X account. FSD transfer folks should be concerned as the March 31 deadline approaches.

Attachments

• IMG_5702.jpeg
    IMG_5702.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 12
You are right. The Tesla post from February 29 appears to have been deleted from the Tesla X account. Wondering if this was a rouge post by someone at Tesla who monitors the Tesla X account. FSD transfer folks should be concerned as the March 31 deadline approaches.
The post is not deleted. It is in the replies section of Tesla Twitter account.

To those reaching the end of your rope, please, please, please speak with a manager.
Let them know why you are moving on and what would have kept you as a customer.

There is so much that is phenomenal about Tesla, but their communication can be absolutely awful.
I’ve spoke with them many times. I was extremely clear that not only have I seen my exact build be sent out to others much further than Cali than me, but with weeks, maybe a month, later order date than me. They always respond with “keep checking the app for a vin, there are many factors that effect delivery of your order”. I then say I just stated the factors and how mine is being simply passed up. Furthermore, I’m paying all cash, no trade in. No banks to deal with, no car logistics to trade in. Simply makes no sense, but they don’t choose to listen and think critically. They just choose to think we’re just impatient customers.

Again, my same builds with order dates weeks/month after mine being delivered further from me as well as in my same location.. something is clearly being passed up in my order and they won’t look into it.

I’ve spoke with them many times. I was extremely clear that not only have I seen my exact build be sent out to others much further than Cali than me, but with weeks, maybe a month, later order date than me. They always respond with “keep checking the app for a vin, there are many factors that effect delivery of your order”. I then say I just stated the factors and how mine is being simply passed up. Furthermore, I’m paying all cash, no trade in. No banks to deal with, no car logistics to trade in. Simply makes no sense, but they don’t choose to listen and think critically. They just choose to think we’re just impatient customers.

Again, my same builds with order dates weeks/month after mine being delivered further from me as well as in my same location.. something is clearly being passed up in my order and they won’t look into it.
Iv asked many times to escalated to a manager or someone with more pull, they refuse.

Reactions: happyelegance

It is no secret that Tesla operates on a quarterly schedule. They always have. They ship the furthest deliveries first and the closest last. Expecting anything different will just give you an ulcer.

Reactions: kavocat