Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m going to get mine first 🏁
🙄🙄im within 50 miles of fremont, i shall receive it prior to Mr MikeWithAnEV
If I don’t get a VIN today there’s no way in hell I’m going to be remotely close to the first day of my EDD (3/14). Gotta wonder if they’ve sidelined AWD production again.
i truthfully dont think it’s sidelined due to the fact that each tesla store thing has a couple in my area. Demo cars available for delivery. I also know that some got a red and a grey, but now have a blue and a white. Production is likely slow as we all can tell, but i think they are still making both awd and rwd

I’m 5 days away from the start of my edd of March 13-31.

Just throwing it out into the universe that something good is going to happen today!

LFG!
Well... was really hoping for some type of update today so I reached out to my SA and was told, again, that my current dd is around 3/22.

wompwomp

Since there wasn't a flurry of awd edd/vin updates for folks with early January OD's, my confidence is waning on getting the car by the eom.

Well... was really hoping for some type of update today so I reached out to my SA and was told, again, that my current dd is around 3/22.

wompwomp

Since there wasn't a flurry of awd edd/vin updates for folks with early January OD's, my confidence is waning on getting the car by the eom.
Yeah, I think next week is completely out of the question for us east coast 2nd class citizens. Guess we have to move on to praying for a VIN next week...

Last edited:
Reactions: Javid010
Completely agree.. a friend of mine switched from 3 to i4 and within a year he wants to payoff the i4 so that he can come back to new 3
I had the i4 m50. Drove great but tech was crap. Picture trying to do your job (or school, whatever) with a 5-year old computer. It works but gets frustrating. Their cheap hardware and Linux OS were maddening.
Here I am… waiting since 1/11.

I had the i4 m50. Drove great but tech was crap. Picture trying to do your job (or school, whatever) with a 5-year old computer. It works but gets frustrating. Their cheap hardware and Linux OS were maddening.
Here I am… waiting since 1/11.
the last straw for me was when BMW decided to abandon early i4's that came with iDrive 8, preventing them from upgrading to the much better 8.5 system (which is still worse than Tesla lol)

Reactions: Casablanca