Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought those too . Did they go on easy?
super easy. Two hands on each photon sprocket thumbs pressed on rubber of wheel go all around once to loosen then pull. super. Just align the valve stem and tap gently (use a towel so u don’t bash the plastic directly) took me about 2mins per wheel.

• Informative
Reactions: mcorf and ag21
Looks great! Where did you get the black emblems?
Got OEM silver ones and had a shop paint them. $80 for all the badges and $75 to have painted the correct black. The letters from emblemsonly do not match the stock letters in size or 3d shape.

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5946.jpeg
    IMG_5946.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

side note: how good does that black heat plate look with the black paint 😏
So happy for you!! Congrats!!💕

View attachment 1025895
Hey guys!!! I got it!!!!
I’m so happy with the car. First off, it took me maybe less than 5 minutes to get access to the car. Which is CRAZY. A little anticlimactic but, still extremely happy with it! I kinda liked how fast it took 🫢… BUT. I love the black. I love the ambient lighting, I love the sound system. I love it all.

For any of you that are impatiently waiting, I was too. But honestly after waiting 6 weeks, almost 7 for this car, it is so worth the wait. I will continue to manifest for you guys to get your vins & deliveries by the end of March, or even sooner!!

side note: how good does that black heat plate look with the black paint 😏
Happy for you Sydney!!

• Love
Reactions: sydneylax