Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
should be un-fubar'ed now.....

my question for peeps --- will I miss the seamless integration of siriusXM radio?
I'll be honest, i like all kinds of music, but love my college football sports talk radio, only on xm.... I'll miss that.
I've never been a huge fan of bluetooth so will see if I just give it up all together.
A bit of the same boat. I figure I will just use the app to stream over bluetooth.

my question for peeps --- will I miss the seamless integration of siriusXM radio?
I'll be honest, i like all kinds of music, but love my college football sports talk radio, only on xm.... I'll miss that.
I've never been a huge fan of bluetooth so will see if I just give it up all together.
This will be my 2nd M3LR. Miss SiriusXM every time I drive. BT works, but it's a PITA to manage on your phone while driving. Fingers crossed that Tesla someday adopts the web based SiriusXM, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: HighZ

I use the app thru Bluetooth. Otherwise for music it’s usually the premium connectivity in the car.

I am hearing that Tesla is experiencing a rough first quarter. So I am assuming all of our cars should be delivered to us by the end of this month March. Money in the bank. Right!!?

With that being said, my order date was 1/10/2024 - AWD - Grey - White Int. - Nova. New EDD as of today is 3/30 - 3/31. My SA said to me yesterday that all he is seeing is black interior rear wheel drive.

This is my second Tesla, but may be my last, if it even happens. Lets hope for end of month March 2024,as there is still plenty of time in this month. The not knowing the reason for the delay and constant automated false EDD's is what makes this such a bad customer experience.

Probably a personal preference issue really. For me, I rather enjoy using the Slacker radio that’s included for free with the car. They are also integrated with Apple Music (if you’re an Apple guy) and Spotify I believe. I’ve never been an XM/Satellite radio guy so no missing it for me. But if they have an app on your phone, just set the car on Bluetooth streaming, and you’ll pretty much never need to change it. You won’t be able to use voice commands via the car (ie “Play song…”), but I suspect the XM app on a phone would support that. And if you have a watch integrated into the phone (like an Apple Watch) that could prob work too in order to give you voice control while driving.
It’s not quite as crisp as the built in voice in the car type control, but a not too distant second place for convenience.

I am hearing that Tesla is experiencing a rough first quarter. So I am assuming all of our cars should be delivered to us by the end of this month March. Money in the bank. Right!!?

With that being said, my order date was 1/10/2024 - AWD - Grey - White Int. - Nova. New EDD as of today is 3/30 - 3/31. My SA said to me yesterday that all he is seeing is black interior rear wheel drive.

This is my second Tesla, but may be my last, if it even happens. Lets hope for end of month March 2024,as there is still plenty of time in this month. The not knowing the reason for the delay and constant automated false EDD's is what makes this such a bad customer experience.
The media will want you to believe that Tesla has no demand and is doomed as a company, but a lot has happened in Q1.
  • Red sea supply chain problems for Germany
  • Arson shut down Germany
  • Analysts seem to have misjudged the dates of Chinese New Year in their estimates for January
  • Ramp up of new Model 3 in Fremont
  • S and X delays due to EPA mileage changes
  • S and X delays due to interior refresh
  • Current Y sales slowing as people anticipate Juniper refresh.