Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
problem is right now there is no sign of white interiors.... they are pushing out the EDD as per OD it looks like, all white int early OD folks have already been pushed out, see google sheet... based on ur OD you will get pushed out later this week or next... sorry to be a bummer, but that's what its looking like across here, Reddit, FB, X wherever I look :(
Thanks Vybz for the info. New here and this will be my first Tesla, but I’ve been following the same forums/ boards and have been guessing that will be the case. Luckily I can wait, but if more follow your lead and go black …. Maybe I’ll at least get it a few days sooner 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Vybz
Thanks Vybz for the info. New here and this will be my first Tesla, but I’ve been following the same forums/ boards and have been guessing that will be the case. Luckily I can wait, but if more follow your lead and go black …. Maybe I’ll at least get it a few days sooner 😂
the good thing is whenever this production/supply/quality/whatever issue is solved the floodgates will open, and all the early OD white int folks will get deliveries... then I shall be licking my wounds!!!! :eek:

On Reddit there is a guy in Malaysia showing off his white int M3 refresh he just got.... like WTF!!!! (they get theirs from China) ... Import the damn material then if its so readily available all over the world except the US no????? there is no tax credit for US materials/parts anyways... if made at the beginning the import shipment from China would have arrived by now, making us all happy!!!

Many people say you don't have to. Gives you the opportunity to look at the car and potentially reject it. However, the jury is still out for states where Tesla cannot sell directly to consumers like Texas where I'm at. So might be a coincidence, but the day after I made the final payment, I got a delivery estimate.
I already scheduled my delivery though. So just wondering if it’s mandatory or not.

On Reddit there is a guy in Malaysia showing off his white int M3 refresh he just got.... like WTF!!!! (they get theirs from China) ... Import the damn material then if its so readily available all over the world except the US no????? there is no tax credit for US materials/parts anyways... if made at the beginning the import shipment from China would have arrived by now, making us all happy!!!
this what I don’t understand, they been making the car for over half a year what the hell is their excuse?? Theyre already shipping cars to Canada from china and it’s not like they’re trying to keep it all American-made considering it doesn’t qualify for the federal tax credit.

this what I don’t understand, they been making the car for over half a year what the hell is their excuse?? Theyre already shipping cars to Canada from china and it’s not like they’re trying to keep it all American-made considering it doesn’t qualify for the federal tax credit.
Tariffs on cars made in China to US has an added 25% on top of the 2.5%. A total of 27.5%.

Reactions: evfangirl
Looking at the spreadsheet map for AWD VINs assigned and a significant hole has developed in the Southeast. Hoping for change soon. For those of us with an EDD by 31 March, we're going to have to get our VINs likely by the end of this week to get delivery by the end of the month. Its about 2 week from VIN to delivery. Sigh. 😬
My EDD is still Mar 18 - 31, no VIN yet though!

Has anyone with white interior received a VIN?
No one in this thread that we trust, one guy said he did but never said a word after "delivery" and didn't post a single picture/screenshot. There are a couple people on Reddit and Facebook groups that are reporting they have VINs but I take that with a grain of salt as well.

There are white interiors in the wild, just super low amounts. Someone posted a picture of one on the road a few pages back.