Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the car so far. Color is so nice. Just curious how it will look when it is raining. After supercharging noticed that the tail light have extreme condensation. Funny that it has not rained for days, so it must happened pre delivery.

Mobile Service is scheduled for Tuesday, so lets see. View attachment 1029149
It’s been raining off and on. And in the upper 70s (90s in the all black car interior readings) I have not seen any condensation.

Man, I am so looking forward to seeing someone with white interior get a VIN, or a bump up in EDD soon. Anyone’s end of March EDD still holding up?
Mine still holding up 3/24-3/31 but I highly doubt that I’ll receive my VIN this week. Lost hope for the last couple month.

Kind of a disappointing pick up. Car has tons of pollen and they say they cleaned it this morning yet every other car on the lot is spotless. I’m honestly most disappointed about not having a bow 😡 haha there were minor panel gap issues (x2) and 1 plastic misalignment which can be fixed.

Checklist I used was this (Tesla Prep) but that video someone just posted works too.

Paid in full. Drove off lot. Time to get it tinted. Not doing any paint protection aside from the rear bottom one Tesla sells and mud flaps.

Pics incoming once I clean this damn pollen off

Having White interior installed by the upholstery shop next week.
They will take out the black seats and copy the pattern and reinstall with the white Napa leather.
The cost is about the same as if I ordered it that way.

IMG_1857.jpeg

Man, I am so looking forward to seeing someone with white interior get a VIN, or a bump up in EDD soon. Anyone’s end of March EDD still holding up?
Mine is still sitting at 3/27-3/31 without a VIN. In CA so it’s still in the realm of possibility, but I’m definitely with you. I keep showin up here hoping someone has gotten a VIN.

95 hours to delivery attempt #2, but whos counting right? 😁

Order Date: 1/10, Virginia, RWD, Stealth Grey, Black Interior, Photon Wheels

Complete timeline so far:
1st EDD Update: 2/1 - 2/29
2nd EDD Update: 2/11 - 2/25
1st VIN Assigned: 2/7
3rd EDD Update 2/23 - 3/1
4th EDD Update 2/18 - 2/27
Delivery Scheduling Request 2/14
Delivery Scheduled for 2/24
VIN Withdrawn & Delivery Cancelled 2/22
5th EDD Update 3/9 - 3/16
2nd VIN Assigned 3/3
6th EDD Update 3/22 - 3/31
7th EDD Update 3/17 - 3/26
Delivery Scheduling Request 3/11
Delivery Scheduled 3/22

Could I be the the first in the Bay Area, CA with Ext Black and Int White????????? My 4th EDD is holding strong at March 27-31, still no VIN though.