Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry what’s ABRP? 😅

I entered my home into the nav and it showed me a route with all the necessary charging stops. Though, it was different than what I was used to from previous drives.
ABRP (A Better Route Planner - ABRP) shows under 1.5 hours of charging time, with 5 stops. Depleting down to 15-20% and only charging to 60-70% or so will get you faster stops.

View attachment 1030174
Just confirming what we all knew already, no white interiors at all😂 hopefully this advisor is correct, and April is our month! Hang in there everyone!
yours is a way better response than mine. my TA completely dodged my questions

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.06.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.06.35 AM.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: chsilva
Is a better route planner on the Tesla already? Or is it a separate app?
It is separate. Before I do a trip, I view ABRP, which gives me a good idea of my route and stops. I then have an idea of what I will be doing. But, I use Tesla navigation which does pretty good too, and will sometimes deviate from Tesla and go from what ABRP showed, if that made more sense for me. And then, Tesla updates its stops too if I do something different. Using both, gives me a bit more peace of mind.

Sorry what’s ABRP? 😅

I entered my home into the nav and it showed me a route with all the necessary charging stops. Though, it was different than what I was used to from previous drives.
abetterrouteplanner.com you can customize the charging stops.. i think the maps are generally a litle more "efficient" as well vs what Tesla offers through whatever service they do the routing through.. it's not google .

Reactions: tokyohatesme
Sorry what’s ABRP? 😅

Driving the battery down near 10% and just charging enough to get to the next supercharger with 10% will help cut down on charging time. My wife and I took a road trip from Chicago to Cincinnati in her MYLR, and it took the same amount of time as when we drove in her CR/V. But we're old, and like to get out and stretch legs every 90-120 minutes. Usually in the time it takes for a bathroom break and coffee purchase, the car is charged enough.

all its done!! wow -- relief. been a long journey, and up until i actually saw the car, i questioned if It was truly going to receive it.....

delivered today at 11:00 am. pretty easy process, I think the center said they had 40 cars to deliver today, but might have miss heard them.
Signed a lemon law document and a copy of the sale agreement literally took 20 seconds.

car seems pretty good, panel gaps look good, ambient light is slightly off, but not a big deal. no other issues. had them buff out a minor scratch, was just a service scratch, came right out.

cars must have gotten their last night, were dirty, i waited an extra 30 minutes for them to clean the car, and I still needed to wipe it down when i got home. No biggy.

drives great, rwd is fast enough for me -- wow. 1 footed driving is almost like riding a bike, just seems simpler to be honest.
very very quiet, sound system sounds great, might be lacking that thump since it doesn't have a true sub. But very clean and crip sound.
hard to get used to the tiny mirrors etc.

pictures don't do the stealth grey justice, very nice in the sunlight -- color pops and has that metallic finish a bit.

View attachment 1030359View attachment 1030360View attachment 1030361
congrats. was this your first time driving with 1 pedal? i skipped a test drive to have my first drive be with my car and wonder how quick i’d get used to it.

Reactions: evfangirl
Anyone elses app tweaking out today? Wont show me any info about my order, just says "go to account" and sends me to the mobile website where it shows no information, except to download the app
Just checked mine. It’s doing the same thing to me. Only the wheel just keeps spinning. Doesn’t take me anywhere