Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Will review. I'm guessing the photon vs aero wheel covers offer the same few percentage point difference.
I had a similar concern, going from 18" to 19", and started this thread. Inside there, he tested the 18" covers, 6% I think.....but understood, many have tested. My chief concern was whether the 10% 18" to 19" was real or not. Based on his data, sounds real.

This is the week, white interior VINs HERE WE COME!
Ordered March 17th!
SR/Pearl White/ White Interior/ Photons

When I ordered at the showroom the EDD was May 2024, updated about 2 days later to Apr - May 2024

Just got a text this morning for an EDD of Apr 7 - Apr 16 2024, still no VIN, but it seems like April might be it for the white interior people! Any others get an update today?

Interesting, I ordered LR White Int on 01/10 and got my EDD 04/16 - 05/21. Either Tesla prioritize rwd white int over awd or I will see my EDD change anytime soon?
It seems like the RWD ordered are being prioritized, not quite sure why other than the dual motor assembly/larger battery during the manufacturing process. I ordered a week ago and already have a EDD of April 2nd

Reactions: victor1109
I have placed an order yesterday for the Tesla model 3 refreshed, the date already gotten shorter for delivery. It was telling me Apr-May and now it is saying April 1-April15. I have not gotten a VIN yet. With today being march 25th, when should I expect final delivery date?

Finally, I have the new Model 3. The wait is over, and it was well worth it.

The trade-in was simple; I was in and out in 30 minutes.

The ride is comfortable and so much better than the 21 M3.

Best of luck to you all.

Attachments

• 20240325_115245.jpg
    20240325_115245.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 18