Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m having white interior installed this week.
The interior shop took my seats out last week to copy the pattern.
They should look factory when done.
Will post photos when they install the new white seats.

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpeg
    IMG_1857.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: catxi and evfangirl
Got my VIN assigned this morning! Figures it would be on the weekend so I can’t call my insurance agent to add it…

Long Range AWD
Blue
Black interior
18” wheels

Also, this range is just past when my trade-in offer expires, April 13. Hopefully I can get it scheduled for April 12. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpeg
    IMG_5023.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5022.jpeg
    IMG_5022.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 8
It’s also not a great thing to have an early VIN Tesla.

Paying a premium for white int after all, even more so for LR… If waiting a bit means (potentially) less headaches, time at service etc.

So be it.

🧘🏻‍♂️

The “hate” I’ve seen these past few days is weird. Being on a forum, looking out for updates near constantly, as early adopters..

We clearly love the product.

All the incentives are in place for TSLA to want to deliver orders as quickly as they can, and they intend to.

Could they have set expectations better? Judging by the comments here… uhhh, clearly.

By no means am I doing free PR for them, but having worked at startups, I’ve learned to be more open to issues/nuances/explanations you couldn’t ever imagine from the outside.

If you’re on here yelling “I hate this company 😡😡😡”… Take a walk, buy a Camry, and work with your SA on a deposit refund.
EDD changed from 3/29-3/31 to 4/13-5/11.

Totally understand about issues and nuances. I just wish they are more transparent and communicative about them. At my job, if I treated my internal/external customers this way, I'm pretty sure I would be out of a job really fast. Just shows a lack of professionalism...

Well, it happened (not at all surprised). EDD moved from 3/30-3/31 to 4/18-5/16 this morning.

OD 1/10, LR white/white/photon. Trying to decide whether I want to switch to black interior or just cancel the order altogether. I'm seriously done with Tesla at this point.
Me too. No surprises here...
Changed this morning to April 9 - May 7. It's going to keep changing.
I couldnt see any m3 with white interior in the flyover. Hope I'm wrong.

order description in signature