Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would love to see more pictures and could you provide an estimate of how much a job like this costs?
The upholstery shop came by my house and took the black seats and installed the white ones. It cost $1,600
IMG_1913.jpeg
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
Obviously tesla has more black interiors, especially SRs, so they want as many deliveries as they can before end of quarter. But, once they switch to white (if they haven’t already) deliveries will quick and abundant, and likely way sooner than estimated.
that’s my hope. i don’t need the car now so i will wait out the white interior, but that doesn’t mean i wouldn’t like it sooner than later.

Picking up tomorrow.. spoke with a SA on fsd transfer. Had to resend the signed transfer document. He tried to tell me that he is going to TRY transferring the fsd as the delivery needed to happen by March 31st. So it may not happen. I am still optimistic it will happen but if not then hello R1S!!!

Quick update for my Feb 9 order near Chicago for LR SG. Original delivery was March-April.

Had update over the weekend from Apr 5-11 to Apr 1-10. On Monday, got a delivery date scheduled for this Saturday morning, April 6 in Naperville.

I had confirmed via message that FSD will transfer since March was in the original delivery estimate.

I remember hearing that Homelink is no longer standard on the cars, so checking if they will add that before delivery. I love how garage is auto opened and closed when i am driving up or leaving.

Quick update for my Feb 9 order near Chicago for LR SG. Original delivery was March-April.

Had update over the weekend from Apr 5-11 to Apr 1-10. On Monday, got a delivery date scheduled for this Saturday morning, April 6 in Naperville.

I had confirmed via message that FSD will transfer since March was in the original delivery estimate.

I remember hearing that Homelink is no longer standard on the cars, so checking if they will add that before delivery. I love how garage is auto opened and closed when i am driving up or leaving.
SA i spoke with could not confirm that fsd transfer would happen or not. This was today and I am suppose to pock up tomorrow

Reactions: zoomer0056
Will be a first time owner. For all you OGs.. Mud flaps worth it? Probably dependent on where you live? Am in South FL and would prefer not to..
For me definitely! Have a 2020 M3. Installed mud flaps within the first couple of months. I hand wash my cars, getting down to clean stubborn muck behind the wheels on the body was getting old. Was thinking they might look ugly, but you wouldn’t even notice they are there..