Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just updated to 5/31-6/30, what ever that means!!
Mine did a big push-back too (June 27-30). Honestly I'm okay with it, it'll give them time to announce the Ludicrous version! Hoping the Q2 FSD Transfer offers are true (have seen zero evidence that it's real, despite a few "news" stories saying it's a thing).
Even if Q2 Transfers aren't real, I might end-up cancelling this order and waiting-out a time where I can get Ludicrous with FSD Transfer.
So I'm looking at it as Tesla's delays giving me more time to ponder what I really want. :).

How quickly would I get a vin if I switched to black interior LR? I'm considering it since white interior is taking too long
Does your acc show “earlier pick up available “?

Attachments

• IMG_1939.jpeg
    IMG_1939.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 7
took my rwd in for a quick service appointment today -- drivers side door was slightly misaligned when i took delivery. Not a huge issue at all, but figured might as well have them "adjust" it as needed. it only really is noticeable when you look in the drivers side mirror, you can see the door is misaligned.
funny thing, only takes about 30 minutes and had a 9:45 appointment, but when I arrive, they state they probably can't even get to the vehicle till 1:00 pm. My plan was to stick around, but they gave me $100 in uber credits for the day, so figured i'd head home vs sit around the showroom for an unknown amount of hours.

I guess they could have sent me an update, and changed my window to lets say noon, but I guess, there is a still a chance they would have gotten to the car sooner.

it's just crazy, i pulled in, open the app, click i'm here --- walked over to the counter, and then my car went into service mode etc and i just left. Wild experience, not having to leave a key etc. Really cool. There like yea, you fine to leave, we don't need anything else from you....

ha, as i type i just received a message that the car is ready to be picked up....

It does, but only standard range in my area. I would have thought about the ludicrous but idk the cost and if it qualifies for tax credit
...plus Ludicrous doesn't even exist yet! Which means, even after announcement, you're talking a few months anyway. And possibly longer if they have White interior issues on that one too. Although I suspect once they figure "White" out for SR/LR, they'll have it figured for L as well.

Reactions: gpoulson
Some of you might have woken up to a 'new' update for the White Interior this morning. Guessing it's going to be a beautiful summer with all the White showing up. Cheers to June!!! :cool:o_O

New EDD: June 20 - June 30

Order Date: 13 Feb
EDD: Feb - Mar
2 EDD: Apr - May
3 EDD: Mar 26 - Mar 31
4 EDD: Mar 27 - Mar 31
5 EDD: Apr 27 - Jun 1
6 EDD: Jun 20 - Jun 30
Model 3 Highland: RWD
Color: Black
Interior: White
Wheels: 18" Photon