Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First EDD Update:
5/3-5/17 to 5/23-6/20
IMG_5625.jpeg

Super helpful, I’m picking up mine on 5/4 and would like to use my older model 3 mats. Glad the front mats still work!
Follow up-I picked up my car today (video tour to come) and I was able to use the all weather mats from Tesla for the front and the back. The trunk one seems to fit okay. The center trays from Tesla don’t fit and doesn’t align, but I made it work by swapping the front tray to the arm rest and moving arm rest one to the front.

Also haven’t seen it mentioned, but they rounded the edges of the display, swiping on the edge feels much better.

The suspension is so much better and much more quieter inside, especially on highways.

Can you write up a brief summary of your experience with keysavvy? Ev tax credit?

I'm now selling my older Model 3 using KeySavvy. Very simple process - they act as a "dealer". On the selling side, they'll get your payoff information (if needed), copies of the registration, title, etc. Once you agree to terms with the buyer, you "accept" their offer through the KeySavvy website. Once that's done, they'll have the buyer fill out whatever forms they're required to do so. Send copies of their drivers license, etc. From there, they'll give instructions to the buyer to send the payment and they'll hold it. If there are any tax credits due, they'll only have the buyer send that reduced amount to them. From there, once all ducks are in a row on both sides, they'll give the green light to both buyer and seller to exchange the vehicle. You set up a time to do that, and once you're both there, and all is satisfactory, both buyer and seller "mark complete" on their website. They'll issue the buyer temp tags (I think that happens prior to pickup). From there, seller will send the title to KeySavvy, they'll pay off any loans, and send the proceeds to the seller (once they receive the title). They'll register the vehicle for the buyer and obtain the title for them. They'll send the buyer the new title, plates, etc., once that all comes in.

Very simple and clean process!

FINALLY picking up white interior LRM3 next wednesday! First time tesla buyer so very excited. Question. Is the trial of one month of FSD included? What else can I expect?
Yes it’s included. You will get an email saying that it ends the next month the day before your delivery. So I picked mine up May 5. The email says I have a free trial until June 4. I decided to wait to have PPE put on since I didn’t want to spend a week in the shop with the free trial. I’m also a first time owner and I insisted they take me on a test drive to show me. I had the guy do it all so I could watch. Your car cameras need to be calibrated before you can use it. Also it includes self parking. I’ve used that twice already. I always back in. And it’s really nice to have this car do that as well. Have them show you how that works as well. I also did some self driving to my home for about half a mile to my house. They delivered the car with an 80% charge.

Reactions: steffanv
Yes it’s included. You will get an email saying that it ends the next month the day before your delivery. So I picked mine up May 5. The email says I have a free trial until June 4. I decided to wait to have PPE put on since I didn’t want to spend a week in the shop with the free trial. I’m also a first time owner and I insisted they take me on a test drive to show me. I had the guy do it all so I could watch. Your car cameras need to be calibrated before you can use it. Also it includes self parking. I’ve used that twice already. I always back in. And it’s really nice to have this car do that as well. Have them show you how that works as well. I also did some self driving to my home for about half a mile to my house. They delivered the car with an 80% charge.
I had the 1 month free trial on my current car, which just ended a few days ago. I wonder if they'll give me another free month when I pick up the new car?