Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taptes order landed, let’s hope install isn’t bad…
image.jpg

I custom-made everything wanted to cover up my electrical box is how I started out Here’s a before picture. It was an eyesore.
IMG_1075.jpeg
so I built wood around it, and used drawer slides so the door slides to the left to open so I could access my breakers
Then I bought some strip light diffuser tracks and custom cut them to go around the box and the charger
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ive had 2018 M3 and 2022 MX for years now and the Tesla app has always and only showed "Last seen" every time I open the app for both vehicles. The 2024 M3 Highland however, shows "Asleep" and never "Last seen". See attached photos. Has anyone with 2024 M3 Highland and any pre 2023 Tesla noticed this difference on your iOS app? I'm curious if this is a car build difference, hardware difference, software difference (only M3 has the spring update), or setting difference I might have overlooked.

Attachments

• IMG_8814.jpg
    IMG_8814.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8815.jpg
    IMG_8815.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
Ive had 2018 M3 and 2022 MX for years now and the Tesla app has always and only showed "Last seen" every time I open the app for both vehicles. The 2024 M3 Highland however, shows "Asleep" and never "Last seen". See attached photos. Has anyone with 2024 M3 Highland and any pre 2023 Tesla noticed this difference on your iOS app? I'm curious if this is a car build difference, hardware difference, software difference (only M3 has the spring update), or setting difference I might have overlooked.
I got 2019 M3, 2023 MY and 2024 M3 in my app. Yeah, for the older cars, it was always at 'last seen', but I've seen that on my '24 as well. If I don't open my app for a while and my car has been parked a while, it'll say 'last seen' briefly and flash over to 'asleep', and then after my car wakes up, it'll change to 'parked'

Having White interior installed by the upholstery shop next week.
They will take out the black seats and copy the pattern and reinstall with the white Napa leather.
The cost is about the same as if I ordered it that way.

View attachment 1029239
Wow, a white interior is going to look absolutely brilliant in your Tesla! Just a thought, once you've got those pristine white seats, you might want to keep them looking fresh with some nice seat covers. TESERY has some Tesla seat covers that fit the Model 3 Highland really well. You could take a peek at what they've got.

• Love
Reactions: zoomer0056
Wow, a white interior is going to look absolutely brilliant in your Tesla! Just a thought, once you've got those pristine white seats, you might want to keep them looking fresh with some nice seat covers. TESERY has some Tesla seat covers that fit the Model 3 Highland really well. You could take a peek at what they've got.
Spend all that money, then spend more to cover them up. Are those covers clear plastic, like the couch covers grandma used to have.
1000032156.jpg

Sorry, just teasing.

Maybe better to protect those seats with a ceramic coating in combination with regular maintenance cleaning. The cream colored seats in my 2022 MSLR (19,000 miles) look brand new, except for that one wrinkle. I use a few spritz of Simple Green on a regular basis whether it looks dirty or not. I never did apply a ceramic coating.