Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA... Allstate will not let you use a certified Tesla collision center if your tesla is vandalized! Don't use them!

Says who?
The Allstate adjuster said "attempts to negotiate with (Tesla certified } Collision we have not been able to reach an agreed cost for repairs." This is the only one within a hundred miles from where I live. He told me to pay the difference or remove the car as they will not pay storage fees. I used the sentry footage to have the person arrested. he will be the one paying anyway but they refuse to cover the repairs unless I take it to one of their repair shops.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Has anyone else had their delivery cancelled 12 hours prior to picking up? I signed my final paperwork yesterday at 11am for a scheduled delivery today at 11. After 6pm yesterday I get a text from tesla from SC (not on app) saying car is actually not there yet and delivery has to be rescheduled to maybe next week. Car supposedly has 15 miles logged already.

I’m over 1.5 hours away from SC and had rented a one way car rental for the delivery today. No reply back from Tesla for over 12 hours and ny delivery in app is still showing 11am appointment today. Confused how to proceed at this point.

New M3P, grey/white ordered on launch day, received vin on 6/6, delivery scheduled for today (6/15)

Confused how to proceed at this point.
Gotta roll with the punches. Turn your rental car in and wait for the service center to reach out for a new delivery. Also, if you paid $ for the rental tell them. Maybe they won't pay for it but you gotta let them know. I think you get 3 days to pick the car up. So for the next scheduled delivery, before you rent a car, ask them if your new car is on the lot. Tesla can be a PITA some times. Also, inspect your car before final payment!!!

Reactions: MYP24 and evfangirl
Gotta roll with the punches. Turn your rental car in and wait for the service center to reach out for a new delivery. Also, if you paid $ for the rental tell them. Maybe they won't pay for it but you gotta let them know. I think you get 3 days to pick the car up. So for the next scheduled delivery, before you rent a car, ask them if your new car is on the lot. Tesla can be a PITA some times. Also, inspect your car before final payment!!!
10:4 thanks! First timer. Hope to be rolling soon!

Has anyone else had their delivery cancelled 12 hours prior to picking up? I signed my final paperwork yesterday at 11am for a scheduled delivery today at 11. After 6pm yesterday I get a text from tesla from SC (not on app) saying car is actually not there yet and delivery has to be rescheduled to maybe next week. Car supposedly has 15 miles logged already.

I’m over 1.5 hours away from SC and had rented a one way car rental for the delivery today. No reply back from Tesla for over 12 hours and ny delivery in app is still showing 11am appointment today. Confused how to proceed at this point.

New M3P, grey/white ordered on launch day, received vin on 6/6, delivery scheduled for today (6/15)
This happened to me as well. They rescheduled the delivery less than a day before pick-up. Then they sent a message saying they could actually do it just later in the day.

They didn’t even wait till the 17th or the 18th. I should say to change my date.
It was June 17 -June 30
They changed it this morning to a ridiculous. June 30 - July 28
This just can’t be possible

people are getting their deliveries of the same performance same everything color and all on the West Coast in the East Coast and i’m already late on getting a vin# and instead they move me a big jump this time. My last one was only a one week push

Please tell me this is what happens right before you get a Vin and then the date jumps back. I think I’ve heard people having that experience otherwise i’m not sure what the hell is going on 🤬
IMG_1131.jpeg

They didn’t even wait till the 17th or the 18th. I should say to change my date.
It was June 17 -June 30
They changed it this morning to a ridiculous. June 30 - July 28
This just can’t be possible

people are getting their deliveries of the same performance same everything color and all on the West Coast in the East Coast and i’m already late on getting a vin# and instead they move me a big jump this time. My last one was only a one week push

Please tell me this is what happens right before you get a Vin and then the date jumps back. I think I’ve heard people having that experience otherwise i’m not sure what the hell is going on 🤬View attachment 1056808
Man that does look nice.

Reactions: Dan. G
I would be surprised and over joyed. Does not make sense that the Performance is the lower priced car after tax credit.
See my latest post in the White Interior thread. I had gotten an incentives tab in my Tesla app for my current long range order. filled it out and submitted it. Then disappeared a day later.

My other post I’m referencing shows the IRS website as of today.

Evidence seems to be mounting…

Reactions: evfangirl
See my latest post in the White Interior thread. I had gotten an incentives tab in my Tesla app for my current long range order. filled it out and submitted it. Then disappeared a day later.

InsideEvs has posted an article saying its a done deal. I checked Tesla web site and tax credit is still only available for the Performance. Tesla has a car the way speced it in inventory. I will need to be able to take delivery in 2024 but I prefer to wait until the last quarter of the year.

Reactions: evfangirl and VS325

This says updated today/June 17th