Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not June yet, over a month away.
i don’t think june has to do with anything. those who have orders since jan would have like to see some sort of hope.

for me june would be 3 months after i ordered and 1 month after my original edd of may.

i want these folks with early orders to get their cars are soon as possible, not seeing any today is a bummer for all of us and more so for those who ordered in jan.

To be honest if I have to wait until June ill be pissed. It's probably delusional but I was hoping/expecting my car in early May.
if they intend for all of us who ordered in q1 to get their cars before the end of q2, they need to start shipping in may i think.

i don’t think there is anyway possible for them to fulfill 3 months of orders all in the month of june.

Reactions: LobsterLover
At what point are these constant delays considered unethical business practices that should be addressed via some government intervention? If early Jan orders are being pushed back to August, why in the world should Tesla be allowed to project May/June on the website? That only furthers the amount of deceived customers. Tesla is not only not being held accountable, but they are actively gaining new orders by deceiving people with delivery dates that clearly aren’t going to materialize.

At what point are these constant delays considered unethical business practices that should be addressed via some government intervention? If early Jan orders are being pushed back to August, why in the world should Tesla be allowed to project May/June on the website? That only furthers the amount of deceived customers. Tesla is not only not being held accountable, but they are actively gaining new orders by deceiving people with delivery dates that clearly aren’t going to materialize.
Feels like "bait and switch". You order the white interior, and they try to get you to change it to black. Very disappointing.....

I feel like a dope with the Tesla mobile charger and floor mats sitting in my basement. Five hundreds bucks or so.