Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 12/13, White/White/18"/no FSD

EDD:
12/13: February
12/15: January 13 - February 10
12/20: December 21 - December 31
12/22: January 13 - February 10
1/12: February 16 - March 16

Pretty sure now that east coast orders is prioritized now
I ordered mine the day after you same config but im in LA. Talked to SA last week he said it should be made in the next week yet I reached another EDD today 1/12-2/9 and still no vin. I got a text about trade in like 3 weeks ago (which im not doing) and then silence ever since except two EDD changes.

I ordered mine the day after you same config but im in LA. Talked to SA last week he said it should be made in the next week yet I reached another EDD today 1/12-2/9 and still no vin. I got a text about trade in like 3 weeks ago (which im not doing) and then silence ever since except two EDD changes.
Your EDD looks much more promising as it has narrowed down to a two-week window. Mine has always been 4-week, which means very uncertain.

So i'm a alumni to this channel -- have had my model 3 now for about a month! I talked my friend into getting one... he drives a 2017 Porche. And submitted for trade in. He got a quote back of $2,000. His car is in great shape --- has anyone else had something like this happen? Resolution options? I told him to chat in and email the financing department... but it seems like a pretty BIG mistake to the tune of 10's of thousands of dollars....

So i'm a alumni to this channel -- have had my model 3 now for about a month! I talked my friend into getting one... he drives a 2017 Porche. And submitted for trade in. He got a quote back of $2,000. His car is in great shape --- has anyone else had something like this happen? Resolution options? I told him to chat in and email the financing department... but it seems like a pretty BIG mistake to the tune of 10's of thousands of dollars....
Submitted a trade in to Tesla? They are notorious for giving you chump change for your cars. He should just sell privately, he'll make much more, and it wont take long. Just sold my BMW this way within a week.

Not for my case, but I have seen other updates where two-week windows became again four-week windows. The good news is that the current EDD month for new orders has been staying as March 2022 for a long time now, so we just need to hang in there :)
Yeah mine was 2 weeks 2 days ago and yesterday changed back to 4 weeks. Not so sure that means anything............

I just want to know.......when will then be now, hopefully SOON.

I looked at some trends based on some OD and EDD people have shared

Cheers

1642018699163.png

Submitted a trade in to Tesla? They are notorious for giving you chump change for your cars. He should just sell privately, he'll make much more, and it wont take long. Just sold my BMW this way within a week.

That's crazy! So I traded mine in and they offered me 2K MORE than if I were to sell it privately. I got quotes from about 4 different places. So I feel like I was treated very fairly.

But he has a 2017 porsche macan... The fact they offered 2K seems so hilariously low it has to be a mistake!

Reactions: Anna_LA
I looked at some trends based on some OD and EDD people have shared

This is probably not meaningful without a much larger sample size and breaking it down further for region, distance/method of final delivery, interior color, wheels and perhaps even FSD. BTW you have some dates listed twice.

OD:12/10 EDD:1/16-2/13 AWD/White/Black/18/noFSD/SF Bay Area

Last edited:
Reactions: helloresolven