Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You would think he would have at least one person close to him to tell him to chill out/cut it out.
I agree, he should shut that hole in his face. Forget Twitter and just concentrate on what he has been doing best running Tesla and SpaceX. I don’t think many would disagree with many of those business decisions, I could care less about twitter or this political BS.

So tomorrow’s the big delivery day for me. Quick question for you all on trade-ins. I submitted my trade-in and accepted Tesla’s offer. I currently have a loan on the trade-in (which I submitted with the trade-in) that I have positive equity in which is put towards my M3. Since there’s a lien on the vehicle, BofA has the title, not me. I just want to make sure there’s nothing I need to do before tomorrow in regards to the title and all I need is the existing registration. Is that right?

So tomorrow’s the big delivery day for me. Quick question for you all on trade-ins. I submitted my trade-in and accepted Tesla’s offer. I currently have a loan on the trade-in (which I submitted with the trade-in) that I have positive equity in which is put towards my M3. Since there’s a lien on the vehicle, BofA has the title, not me. I just want to make sure there’s nothing I need to do before tomorrow in regards to the title and all I need is the existing registration. Is that right?
SInce the lien is for the amount owed on your vehicle loan you should be fine. I would try to contact your SA to confirm what exactly they will require from you (i.e. current statement showing the loan balance). Good luck, and I am so happy someone is getting their M3.

Pretty sure nothing is missing. Or at least that’s the same way I have seen on all M3s (including my own)

Mine is VIN 247XXX and it doesn’t have a liner either, and I don’t recall ever having a car with a trunk deck liner.
Well then maybe I stand corrected, and will be very happy if that is the case!!! I just thought it seemed a bit odd as there are exposed wires etc, but if it is the way it is supposed to be, then that will make me a FULLY happy camper with no issues upon delivery! I still have the service appt set up for next week, and uploaded photos in the app when I set it up, so I am sure they will tell me for sure whether that is the way it is supposed to be or not, and if it is then weird but great! I guess I have never been trapped in a trunk before and looked up at the ceiling for any extended period of time . . . ;-)

PS- Last night we took her out for a night drive- the MATRIX lights are INSANE. By far the best lights i have ever had in a car. . .

Well then maybe I stand corrected, and will be very happy if that is the case!!! I just thought it seemed a bit odd as there are exposed wires etc, but if it is the way it is supposed to be, then that will make me a FULLY happy camper with no issues upon delivery! I still have the service appt set up for next week, and uploaded photos in the app when I set it up, so I am sure they will tell me for sure whether that is the way it is supposed to be or not, and if it is then weird but great! I guess I have never been trapped in a trunk before and looked up at the ceiling for any extended period of time . . . ;-)

PS- Last night we took her out for a night drive- the MATRIX lights are INSANE. By far the best lights i have ever had in a car. . .
Is this what your talking about? My friend got his M3 in February and added sound insulation.

Attachments

• 46FD661D-1219-4C10-ACDA-E65152E6173A.jpeg
    46FD661D-1219-4C10-ACDA-E65152E6173A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 77
  • 0A6F7583-365A-4778-93C1-BE1A94420981.jpeg
    0A6F7583-365A-4778-93C1-BE1A94420981.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: jpaychek
Looks like I got my VIN this morning! I had to check the source code for it, which is par for the course in Canada, it seems. Looks like I'll be picking it up sometime this week, with my new EDD; waiting for the official scheduling text/email.

I knew it was going to be a good update when the Tesla app asked me for Bluetooth access for the first time.

Last edited:
Howdy LR folks. I’ve been playing the RWD waiting game for some time. Since I ordered I’ve saved up some more cash and my spouse and I are considering switching configurations to LR - just seems like a great value upon reflection. Has anyone here done this? If so could you share your experience? Did it delay you or cause any problems? Thanks.
We've had several here that switched from the RWD order. I'll let them give you the details but from what I have gathered they seem to be happy with their decision.