Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're an April order. Way too early to be worried about "delays" or anything. Some of us February orders are still waiting for VINs.
I'd say for you to get excited sometime in July. 90+ days is what everyone seems to be looking at for VINs right now.
Yeah, good point. I also appreciate the info. I am still relatively new here (and haven't spent a whole lot of time reading) so haven't discovered that 90+ day range is when VIN assignment tends to occur. Hopefully you have some good news coming your way real soon!

Updated EDD

Order Date 03/15 M3LR MSM Black Interior 18 inch Aero No FSD EDD 06/04 - 07/16 - Florida
04/14 EDD 06/16-07/21
04/20 EDD 08/23-10/04 🤬
04/27 EDD 06/10 - 07/15....better
05/11 EDD 06-10 - 07/08
05/25 EDD 06/14 - 06/28...2 week window, woohoo!
Right behind you man, again same day same update (June 14- 28). Its getting real!

OD 3/6, MSM/Black 18” No FSD - Atlanta

3/6 EDD - 5/22 - 6/19

5/7 EDD - 5/27 - 6/10

5/22 EDD - 6/7 -6/10 Assigned VIN 260XXX

I just spoke with the local SA and he stated the lights are the premium version, not global, and he said most have been coming in that way. Not sure what I want to do as this would be a secondary car, but it's concerning for resale etc. I did order before the price increases and removal of the mobile connector so that helps.

I called Tesla and they have no info about the lights. Said I would need to wait until the car arrives at the delivery center to know what it has. My SA never answered the question related to the headlights but did reply when I asked about delivery info.

Take this with a grain of salt...I don't know if its the truth or they are avoiding these questions

Hey Guys,
I’m from Germany, so maybe they‘re some grammatical mistakes 😅

In this Forum there was the guess, that the „isNotmatchedtoR00VIN:false“ in the Source Code maybe means, that there is a match, but not yet displayed.

Do you have made any experiences about that? Or do I have to Ignore that? :D

I‘m waiting for a M3LR, but my delivery will be in November.

Hey Guys,
I’m from Germany, so maybe they‘re some grammatical mistakes 😅

In this Forum there was the guess, that the „isNotmatchedtoR00VIN:false“ in the Source Code maybe means, that there is a match, but not yet displayed.

Do you have made any experiences about that? Or do I have to Ignore that? :D

I‘m waiting for a M3LR, but my delivery will be in November.
Hello my German Friend. Welcome to the forum!

If your delivery date is around November I wouldn’t even start looking for a VIN until late October at the earliest. If by some miracle(They have been known to happen) it comes early you will get a text. But don’t drive yourself crazy for the next 6 months going thru the page source code.