Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look the fine prints at the bottom

Attachments

• E82BA861-64CE-4863-A83A-2F266C3BD789.png
    E82BA861-64CE-4863-A83A-2F266C3BD789.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 69
I think most who didn't order in the first half of April or earlier will get our cars in the second half of June, unless that firmware update becomes a bigger problem. There is undoubtedly a push to deliver as many vehicles as possible before the quarter ends.
Should we expect filthy-dirty cars with missing bits and pieces given the push for numbers over quality :)?

• Funny
Reactions: ZYaj
I may have missed it in this thread but could anyone point me where its a firmware update, not a physical part, thats missing?

Also i went from 7-10 weeks to june 12 and june 30th. Before the the 7-10 weeks, i was at june 6 to june 19. Tragedy
Several SA's have referred to a firmware update. The original story also said the delay was caused by something that can be dealt with at service centers. I have a friend who has a Model Y waiting on the lot of the service center which she can't take delivery of until it gets a software update. So...sounds like it's a firmware issue.