Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You and me both, although I've only been waiting for close to 3 weeks. Called a rep today and they said there's sometimes unannounced pauses in production to install the latest and greatest thing. So maybe we're all getting a really cool, upgraded car. Hopefully.

4680 batteries? HUD? Plaid mode?

More like.. we have decided to revolutionize your vehicles by also removing the driver side lumbar. Also cybertruck is canceled. No need, as Model Y is just so good. 😂

how do i get the squirrel

Got one just for you. Here you go

Tevhwy5tcZsZBUUxlBOOaSrzLVDprP-Dr5p9PH4zDOo.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Ace777
Tesla makes a solid product with terrible customer service. Yet these clowns just rolled out the FSD subscription at a whopping $200/month. And if you happen to have the older FSD 2.5 HW, you have to pay $1500 to upgrade the hardware for the privilege of paying $200/month for the subscription.
I’m sorry, but I’m LMFAO!
26A7E149-49DB-45DD-89C6-7D4CEEB84918.gif

I hate to have to share this, but I did get a chance to speak to one of the Tesla employees on site. Asked him if I could pick up a car if I changed my configuration to match a car that doesn't yet have an owner.. he stated every single car in that lot had a pickup date for someone to come get it (no surprise right but I was hoping someone might've cancelled).

So consequently, I told him when I placed my order and asked what he truly thinks about the EDD. He said he doesn't expect me to get my car until September :(

I hear different things from different reps, i'm just getting tired of asking.
When did you order again? Apologies for asking I’m sure it’s been asked plenty

As for the app, I wonder why it's not setup to where you can do all the management things from it prior to a car being assigned. Doesn't seem that difficult of a thing to do.
I had the same thought about that as you, but once I got my car I realized that the app is all only about your car. There is really not much else on it. You can do more management things on your account page on the website under settings.

So I saw 1 new m3 in my area and I couldn’t help myself and got it lol. Only difference was the color and it was my second choice so it was a no brainer. Now I’m really excited
Basically did same thing. For me a Blue/white LR popped up in existing in Chicago and I pounced on it after thinking about it for about a minute or 2 as it had the sport rims instead of the aero. I had been super torn about ordering the sport rims in first place, so wasn’t a big deal to seize the opportunity.

Now it’s just wondering how long it’ll take for them to get my car from Chicago to Indy.

Though when I called my local Tesla advisor they said the fastest way to ensure I got it was to “buy” it so it would lock the vin to my profile. I however am hedging my bets and won’t cancel my pending order I’ve been waiting on Til I have the set delivery date which should be early this coming week I’d hope.

Tesla makes a solid product with terrible customer service. Yet these clowns just rolled out the FSD subscription at a whopping $200/month. And if you happen to have the older FSD 2.5 HW, you have to pay $1500 to upgrade the hardware for the privilege of paying $200/month for the subscription.
I’m sorry, but I’m LMFAO!
View attachment 685246
I’m guessing the 2021 will have the updated hardware ? Though personally $200 a month is pretty damn steep. $100 I could probably do it. But not $200 when the payment is 425 after 29k down lol