Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now to wait till Wednesday for my car! Really anxious to see it and if it is ready to drive home (no flaws).

M3LR/MSM/Aero/Black/Auto/Carlsbad p/u./Tesla finance
OD:1/23
ED#1
:3/12-3/31
(1/29)ED#2:2/23-3/23
2/15:Trade in Textl
(2/21)ED#3:2/24-3/10
(2/25)ED#4:2/27-3/23
(2/26)ED#5:3/1-3/15
(3/2)ED#6:3/4-3/18
(3/5)ED#6:3/7-3/16

(3/6)VIN/deliv. scheduled 3/9
Congratulations! Been casually watching your progress, happy for you!

I feel your pain!

Black on black, no FSD, Dayton, OH.
OD: 02/11
Original EDD: April
EDD 2 (02/12 literally the day after I ordered): 05/19 - 06/16
EDD 3 (02/18): 05/03 - 05/31

Going through this thread, it was looking like everyone that ordered before me was getting delivery scheduled within a 6 - 8 week period from OD. Not sure why mine was pushed back so far.
I ordered 1/29 and my new EDD is 5/6-6/3

Update #2 for today! Schedule your delivery and make payment.
Per Tesla Support she is on a carrier outside of Los Angeles at the moment. :)

Model 3 Long Range | White on White w/o FSD
Delivery To Houston TX
Order Date: January 18 @ 11AM

EDD Updates:
1/18 - March 1 - March 31
1/30 - April 11 - May 9th
2/12 - March 18 - March 31
2/21 - March 5 - March 16
2/26 - March 11 - March 31
2/27 - March 11 - March 23
3/3 - Trade-In call Rcvd. VIN assigned 15 minutes later. And EDD 3/16-3/19!!!
3/7 - VIN Congrats & Confirm Acceptance Text. Same EDD.
3/8 - March 13 - March 19
3/8 Update #2 - Schedule Your Delivery Text Earliest 3/18 10AM-12PM

Last edited:
I ordered on 2/26, EDD is 5/10-6/13, same config as you, however i'm in WNY. Also no EDD change since my initial order.
How are you doing delivery? When I got my current Tesla back in 2019, they offered me either carrier direct for free, or $500 store credit and reimbursed travel if I went to Kisco to pick it up. This time around it’s $750 for delivery, and if I go pick it up I don’t get reimbursed for travel, or any store credit. Also told me delivery to the Ohio showroom that’s only 3 hours away isn’t an option.

These options are all kinda….total crap

How are you doing delivery? When I got my current Tesla back in 2019, they offered me either carrier direct for free, or $500 store credit and reimbursed travel if I went to Kisco to pick it up. This time around it’s $750 for delivery, and if I go pick it up I don’t get reimbursed for travel, or any store credit. Also told me delivery to the Ohio showroom that’s only 3 hours away isn’t an option.

Those times are, sadly, long gone. On the bright side, for me at least, I'd always welcome a (small-ish) roadtrip if it didn't mess up my schedule.

I agree. When I put in my address, it said they cant deliver there, which is insane. I live in Roc, so not sure if that makes a difference, but work in Buffalo. Either way, was told delivery would be $750, but obv if i pick it up, i'd save on that plus if i did pickup, they said i'd probably get it a week sooner as the car sits for a week at the Mt Kisco location before they deliver, so i'm just gonna suck it up and pick it up. Still undecided if i'm gonna get a rental and drive there, or just fly into JFK, take the quick drive to Mt Kisco, then drive home. I hate long road trips, so I might go the flying there route lol

Hi all, I’m a couple of days into this Tesla journey. Very excited. First Tesla but not new to EVs-I had a Chevy Bolt that I loved until battery issues scared me into a trade in. I now have a Hyundai Kona but excited to get back into EV. Initially I ordered the M3, RWD w/edd of August. Switched to LR AWD and delivery date changed to May:
3/7/22 OD GSM, blk, aero, no FSD.
5/27-6/24 EDD to metro Atlanta GA

That would be awesome if you get yours this month. I ordered mine same exact day and my EDD is May 3-31. Maybe someone with your exact config cancelled delivery?
Possibly.. And I’d be ok with that.. I’ve given up trying to figure out Tesla logistics and what goes where and when and how fast.. lol.. it’s my first real update & Im happy to have it! I’ve seen plenty of people before me have so many changes & delays. so I’m taking it all with a grain of salt. It’ll arrive when it’s meant to.. of course I’m hoping it’s meant to arrive in March. We shall see…

Hi all!

Message from Montréal Quebec, can't wait to get my M3 LR and I have the back and forth date and don't know what to think anymore lol. So I joined this thread :p.

OD : 02/17 M3 LR AWD/Dark Grey/ Aero 18/ Black interior and no fsd
EDD1 (02/17) : May/june
EDD2 (02/27) : April 5th / May 3rd
EDD3 (03/02) : March 17 / March 31st
EDD4 (03/08) : May 10th / June 7th :'(

I don't know who should I trust, I was so happy to get it this month but it seems I won't. Anyone experienced the same delays today?

Thanks!!