Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a lot of M3P's are getting vins (I am stalking that page as well for some reason). I am not seeing many M3LR's getting vins. Wonder if that means the next couple weeks we will start seeing feb/march orders processed?

/speculation
Yep, for east coast deliveries with mid-feb ODs, I've noticed its M3Ps, and LRs with white interiors that are getting VINs

So who else here is doing the daily slide?
Everyday the 5 day window slides one day over…

Today is May 5-9
Yesterday was May 4-8
Day before was May 3-7
Same here.
SA are not able to tell me what is the status. They had said that it was expected to land in Oakville yesterday. But then they retracted that as being erroneous.

For the people desperately waiting for a VIN: yes, this is a milestone, but after that the craziness is far from over, it’s not what it used to be.

Hi there, when were you assigned your VIN and what's your delivery date? Wondering if all the new VINs are coming with the Matrix headlights. My OD is 2/20 and I am still waiting for the VIN. Thank you.
Last I read here is that there's a shortage of matrix headlights, or parts of the headlight assembly, and Tesla found several containers of unused reflector headlights, so instead of halting production to wait for parts, they've pressed on with shipping model 3's with the old headlights.

What this means is that for some 2022 model 3's, starting with particularly those built in late April (04/23 - 04/25) with VINs 237xxx or above, will have projector headlights, not matrix headlights.

Last I read here is that there's a shortage of matrix headlights, or parts of the headlight assembly, and Tesla found several containers of unused reflector headlights, so instead of halting production to wait for parts, they've pressed on with shipping model 3's with the old headlights.

What this means is that for some 2022 model 3's, starting with particularly those built in late April (04/23 - 04/25) with VINs 237xxx or above, will have projector headlights, not matrix headlights.

I remember seeing a very large container full of headlights in a YouTube drone video at Freemont from a couple of months ago. Not saying they used these lights, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

The pattern for each approaching EDD range for me is to hear nothing until the end of the first day of the EDD range and then get a push out on the morning of the second day. 🤷‍♂️

------------------------------------
OD: 2/15, Black, B&W, 19, FSD, SF Bay Area

Original EDD: May-June
<a few one-month slips>
<a few two-week slips>
Latest EDD: 5/7 - 5/21