Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PA is in the house!! Also just completed my order minutes ago... of course I can’t find my glasses tonight so I needed the wife’s help to get everything completed, my other pair are at work.
Whoohooo!!
Red, aeros and of course I had to spring for the EAP.
Now the longest 3 to 6 weeks ever! So excited!!

Woot! That's great! Were you at the KoP or Devon location? Sounds like you're getting the same config as I will (eventually?) order. It will be interesting to see how long at takes for you to get the car...

It shows my car as Delivered on March 12, 2018. Not sure why or where it takes the data from.
I don't have the car yet, nor VIN... When I try to edit - I leave the VIN assigning date AND delivery date blank...

Username "vitaliy" for first column

Is anyone having trouble filtering the spreadsheet?
Possibly too many people trying to enter new updates (invite, VIN assignment) into the sheet. I think it has a limit of 100 concurrent access. So if you're not entering info into it, maybe better to leave it alone to allow people to enter info, and check it in some off-peak hour

Woot! That's great! Were you at the KoP or Devon location? Sounds like you're getting the same config as I will (eventually?) order. It will be interesting to see how long at takes for you to get the car...
Yep...I reserved at the KOP location.
I updated the spreadsheet last night but somehow ended up with duplicate usernames (rows) ...the original one and the one I just updated. So dear Admin, FYI that the ‘justmurr’ row that didn’t complete their order yet is the one that can be deleted, since this ‘justmurr’ has a completed order....woot woot!

Yep...I reserved at the KOP location.
I updated the spreadsheet last night but somehow ended up with duplicate usernames (rows) ...the original one and the one I just updated. So dear Admin, FYI that the ‘justmurr’ row that didn’t complete their order yet is the one that can be deleted, since this ‘justmurr’ has a completed order....woot woot!
@Justmurr, You are set. Thanks for the info.

It shows my car as Delivered on March 12, 2018. Not sure why or where it takes the data from.
I don't have the car yet, nor VIN... When I try to edit - I leave the VIN assigning date AND delivery date blank...

Username "vitaliy" for first column

@vitaliy, Your scheduled delivery date is still blank. That column you looked at with 3/12 is for our own estimated calculations for your configured date of 2/7.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Update from the spreadsheet:

Last week was one of the largest batch of invites yet. It may still take the number one spot once all the reports are in. Still, it is not as large as I had hoped. What that says to me is that Tesla is moving to a weekly schedule - so expect another batch this week.

Also, this week is shaping up to have the most delivery ever - probably close to doubling last week already large number. It is the end of the quarter push.

CJ