Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should I be worried about a vin from the 60k range, I was on "off the menu" LR with white interior until they notified me that wasn't available. Just received my updated MVPA with VIN.

M3 LR RWD
Pearl White Paint
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero
EAP

Order Date: 10/14/2018
VIN Received: 12/3/2018
Delivery Date: None yet
VIN: 0605xx
Previous Owner: Yes
Reservation Holder: Yes

I've added to the spreadsheet (#4), but final update

Update - delivery date/pickup location

M3 LR AWD
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero
EAP

Order Date: 11/27/2018
VIN Received: 11/29/2018
Delivery Date: 12/6/2018 (Yay, picking it up in Dallas at Tesla center)
VIN: 1291XX
Previous Owner: No
Reservation Holder: No
Location: Oklahoma (picking up car at Dallas-Cedar Springs Road)

Reactions: Troy
Heres my final update

M3 LR AWD
Pearl White
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero
EAP

Order Date: 11/15/2018
Delivery Date: 12/6/2018 - picked up at North Houston Service Center
VIN: 1312XX

Delivery process was relatively painless. Hurt me to trade in a barely broken in Civic Type R but under the current circumstances I was better off having something with relatively more autonomy than a manual racer car. My advisor was pretty astonished that I would trade in a CTR for the Model 3. I told her that if I were in a situation where I could keep both cars I would but I was not. It was an awesome experience, no blemishes I could see on any parts of the car. I'll have to go over it again this weekend but it looks relatively fine. I just hate waiting for weather mats and it was raining when I picked up the car today. I did feel sort of rushed, I guess she could tell that I could figure out a lot of the functions on my own. I still have to program homelink and I got the wifi connected this afternoon. With all the incoming rain, I decided to take my 4Runner to work tonight instead of the Model 3. I also got to test my new 14-50 outlet and was getting an average 28-30 miles per hour charge at a constant 240v/32a draw. I stopped the charge at 220 miles for now though. It'll probably be a few days before I can take her out, the EAP shows 67% complete for now. Looking forward to EV ownership. Might have to sell my IS300 eventually, it's my only manual car atm so it has some worth to keep around.

Reactions: Troy
Heres my final update

M3 LR AWD
Pearl White
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero
EAP

Order Date: 11/15/2018
Delivery Date: 12/6/2018 - picked up at North Houston Service Center
VIN: 1312XX

Delivery process was relatively painless. Hurt me to trade in a barely broken in Civic Type R but under the current circumstances I was better off having something with relatively more autonomy than a manual racer car. My advisor was pretty astonished that I would trade in a CTR for the Model 3. I told her that if I were in a situation where I could keep both cars I would but I was not. It was an awesome experience, no blemishes I could see on any parts of the car. I'll have to go over it again this weekend but it looks relatively fine. I just hate waiting for weather mats and it was raining when I picked up the car today. I did feel sort of rushed, I guess she could tell that I could figure out a lot of the functions on my own. I still have to program homelink and I got the wifi connected this afternoon. With all the incoming rain, I decided to take my 4Runner to work tonight instead of the Model 3. I also got to test my new 14-50 outlet and was getting an average 28-30 miles per hour charge at a constant 240v/32a draw. I stopped the charge at 220 miles for now though. It'll probably be a few days before I can take her out, the EAP shows 67% complete for now. Looking forward to EV ownership. Might have to sell my IS300 eventually, it's my only manual car atm so it has some worth to keep around.
I have a manual IS300 too and getting my LR RWD delivered today. I'm also on the fence about selling the IS300... especially since the manuals are pretty rare. But at the same time, it will probably be collecting dust in the foreseeable future as I'm pretty confident I'll be enjoying the M3 thoroughly. Plus, I only have a 2 car garage so the IS300 well be demoted to be outside... which I don't really like the idea of... it might be better if I find it a new home. Any thoughts? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread, feel free to PM me instead.

I have a manual IS300 too and getting my LR RWD delivered today. I'm also on the fence about selling the IS300... especially since the manuals are pretty rare. But at the same time, it will probably be collecting dust in the foreseeable future as I'm pretty confident I'll be enjoying the M3 thoroughly. Plus, I only have a 2 car garage so the IS300 well be demoted to be outside... which I don't really like the idea of... it might be better if I find it a new home. Any thoughts? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread, feel free to PM me instead.

I like the IS300, but admit it you really wanted an IS350. Sell that one and this spring find something else to keep for fun. Besides the M3 is already pretty similar in size and shape.

Hi, @fhmiv. The sheet doesn't allow entering date ranges. Only exact dates can be entered.

Let's assume you have received an email on 7 Dec that says your car will be ready for delivery between 10 Dec-17 Dec. In this scenario, the email date 7 Dec can be entered as VIN date even if you don't know the VIN yet. The idea with the VIN date is to estimate production. In the form, it says "production date or VIN date whichever is sooner".

For the delivery date, your best guess can be entered within the date range that was given and then you can update it later. For example, 15 Dec would be OK in this scenario. Then you could update it to the exact date. Alternatively, you could leave the delivery date blank and then enter it when you know the exact date. That's fine too.

The "one car outside" thing is tough. You end up either driving a moldy-smelling, dirty car when you take that one... or you wash it more than you drive it. Ends up being just too much hassle, IMO. Time to move on!

Well got confirmation of a match...

M3 LR AWD
Solid Black Paint
Premium Black Interior
18" Aero
No EAP

Order Date: 10/26/2018
VIN Received: 12/3/2018
Delivery Date: 12/10/2018 (no one has contacted me)
VIN: 144xxx
Reservation Holder: No

After contacting Tesla directly to let them know I was scheduled for delivery 12/10 and no one contacted me, I finally had my Delivery Associate reach out Friday morning. Had to push the delivery/pickup date to 12/13 due to work conflicts. Hoping the experience with the car is better than I’ve had thus far with the order/delivery process. I had such poor correspondence with my OA that I had to contact a friend of mine’s OA who was much better with communication.

Can you request for a new/different OA?

Ordered for my wife to replace a well used Honda Odyssey that is coming up on a decade. Was trying to surprise her as we had test drove the car and loved it. So I ordered without telling her. However, a week ago, she started to type in a order and I had to confess before we ended up with two M3 in the drive way!

• Mid Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
So excited, got a txt msg yesterday.

Delivery Date: 12/14/2018
Order Date: 11/06/2018
VIN: 155***

Ordered Friday, Dec 7.
Expecting delivery to the house Dec 18.
No Effing way! I'll be blown away if this comes through.

Mid range RWD, Pearl White, Premium White Interior, EAP.
I have a nice set of black 19's on MS rims that hopefully fit. If not I know a guy. :D

We love our P85 and there's just no way that we're parting with it. Adding the "hers" model for AP and the other new features. We already have a charger in the garage, so we just gotta make a little space.

P S Y C H E D ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Just e-signed the loan papers with BOA. I think I'm done. Delivery on Monday. Cautiously optimistic.

VIN is a 'J' which means November production I think. I ordered on Nov 28 so obviously this one was just in time already made.

VIN# 155535

Ordered Friday, Dec 7.
Expecting delivery to the house Dec 18.
No Effing way! I'll be blown away if this comes through.

Mid range RWD, Pearl White, Premium White Interior, EAP.
I have a nice set of black 19's on MS rims that hopefully fit. If not I know a guy. :D

We love our P85 and there's just no way that we're parting with it. Adding the "hers" model for AP and the other new features. We already have a charger in the garage, so we just gotta make a little space.

P S Y C H E D ! ! ! ! ! ! !