Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I filtered the document for my color, my state, and everybody who configured on my day or before who hasn't gotten a VIN.

There are 17 people.

But, there are configuration dates of 1/12, 12/14, 11/22, 12/7 & 11/21.

I'm assuming that they got their cars, or at least VINS, but they never came back and updated.

Is there something we can do about them? Should we make a thread looking for certain people to see if they are here, and their status?

Reactions: navguy12
@chojn1, can a column be added to enter the manufacture date once delivery is taken from the driver's side sticker?
This will help with the question of how VINs are assigned/produced (although we will only have month/year). For example there are 54xx VINs assigned in Jan, Feb and Mar, it will be interesting if the production month is the same as the VIN assignment month.

I'm getting REALLY nervous.. It seems that very very few deliveries are being made to the east coast. I live in Boston and the state rebate only has $900k in $2500 rebates remaining. Funding | MOR-EV

To submit a rebate you NEED the proof of purchase so I can't do it pre-emptively, and given that the funds have been burning through at a rate of about $500k/mo, I'm getting really anxious about qualifying (which was a big factor in ordering the LR in the first place). I configured Sunday 2/25 (Midnight Silver, Aero wheels, no EAP, PUP, LR) and it is NOT looking likely that I will get delivery in 3-6 weeks like they alluded to. To add insult to injury, I applied for financing the day I configured and that only lasts 30 days. I'm really not happy with how things are turning out. I don't mind having to re-apply for the financing, but losing the $2500 rebate is a big hit considering my intent was to get the SR model.

C'mon Elon - I know you have tons of production issues and are probably prioritizing west coast orders towards the end of the FY Q4 to please investors, but it would be really shitty if I miss out on the MA state rebate :(

I'm getting REALLY nervous.. It seems that very very few deliveries are being made to the east coast. I live in Boston and the state rebate only has $900k in $2500 rebates remaining. Funding | MOR-EV

To submit a rebate you NEED the proof of purchase so I can't do it pre-emptively, and given that the funds have been burning through at a rate of about $500k/mo, I'm getting really anxious about qualifying (which was a big factor in ordering the LR in the first place). I configured Sunday 2/25 (Midnight Silver, Aero wheels, no EAP, PUP, LR) and it is NOT looking likely that I will get delivery in 3-6 weeks like they alluded to. To add insult to injury, I applied for financing the day I configured and that only lasts 30 days. I'm really not happy with how things are turning out. I don't mind having to re-apply for the financing, but losing the $2500 rebate is a big hit considering my intent was to get the SR model.

C'mon Elon - I know you have tons of production issues and are probably prioritizing west coast orders towards the end of the FY Q4 to please investors, but it would be really shitty if I miss out on the MA state rebate :(
I would guess, at this point, that your delivery will be mid-April. Why? Because production through the remainder of March will be pointed to local deliveries to maximize Q1 metrics. And then, the delivery supply chain is empty toward the east...so it will take a few weeks to get cars flowing again particularly in the 'far east.' Would love to be wrong; just my expectation. Tough to take delivery in the first few weeks of a new quarter, in the east.

Reactions: navguy12
I would guess, at this point, that your delivery will be mid-April. Why? Because production through the remainder of March will be pointed to local deliveries to maximize Q1 metrics. And then, the delivery supply chain is empty toward the east...so it will take a few weeks to get cars flowing again particularly in the 'far east.' Would love to be wrong; just my expectation. Tough to take delivery in the first few weeks of a new quarter, in the east.

Well there are 2 weeks and 2 days left in the quarter so any invites sent going forward won't be delivered this quarter unless you live at the end of the production line not far from Musks cot. Thus I can't see that as the reason for no east coast invites this week. *It certainly feels like the far east.

• Funny
Reactions: oldtrip

I've seen the MOR-EV funding pool run down to close to $0 and then get refilled at least twice over the last 2 years or so, and I don't really check it that often. I would assume that they will refund it again when necessary again.

Well there are 2 weeks and 2 days left in the quarter so any invites sent going forward won't be delivered this quarter unless you live at the end of the production line not far from Musks cot. Thus I can't see that as the reason for no east coast invites this week. *It certainly feels like the far east.
I agree. That said, he's not looking for an invite. He's looking for a VIN+Delivery appointment.

I've seen the MOR-EV funding pool run down to close to $0 and then get refilled at least twice over the last 2 years or so, and I don't really check it that often. I would assume that they will refund it again when necessary again.
really? wow I hope you're right about that. In their FAQs they just make it sound like it doesn't get replenished and that it's 'first come first serve'. I sure hope you're right.. Or hope that I get my car delivered in the next 3 weeks

I thought I was properly editing my entry on the delivery spreadsheet, but apparently not. There are now 2 entries for me and I apologize. If anyone can direct me to deletion of the new one, I would appreciate the information. Thank you!

3/31/16 line waiter with 10:24 AM reservation.
2/28/16 invitation and configuration.
3/15/18 VIN received 100xx
Pearl white, 19' sports wheels, EAP

really? wow I hope you're right about that. In their FAQs they just make it sound like it doesn't get replenished and that it's 'first come first serve'. I sure hope you're right.. Or hope that I get my car delivered in the next 3 weeks

If you look at the MOR-EV funding page, it shows total rebates issued since program began of over $12M. The current round was only around $4M and is dated Sept 2017 to Present. I think the program started in 2014.
I suppose its possible they won't renew it, but I'm guessing that they will. It is Massachusetts after all.