Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3669.jpeg

They are really pushing deliveries now. They want me to pick up asap.

Yeah, I could definitely lose some weight but with how these seats are I could easily put on another 30+lb and prob still fit comfy. It's really nice especially cause the bolstering isn't extremly tough like my bmw's.
Thanks @protatomonster ! That was the one concern I had - 6’4” and 250 here. Hearing the seats were “snug” from most people could be good or could be bad! A “snug” seat on an airplane means us bigger guys are absolutely miserable as I’m sure you know. I really didn’t want to go through all this just to have “fat man in a little coat”syndrome! This helped me a lot …. Going to ride it out for delivery.

Reactions: AJ Henderson
Just as a data point I ordered on Apr 23 about 15 min after launch, grey with white interior. My app has been sitting at "We'll notify you when it's time to continue with your pre-delivery tasks" for over 3 weeks. Original date was May-June. I did like it more when there was a date displayed. Called Tesla and they say all is good with the order but I have my doubts.

View attachment 1048968
They are really pushing deliveries now. They want me to pick up asap.
What are you waiting for? Don't you want to have the bragging rights of being the first confirmed forum member to have one?

You could also be the first one in the US to do a full YouTube review and be a YT Influencer. Think of the possibilities!

Hi all, I've been watching this thread for a bit & wanted to contribute. I'm in Phoenix, AZ and placed my order around 8PM EST time on 4/23 for SG/Black. My EDD has been stuck at 5/22-6/19 for a while - no changes, but I also don't have a VIN yet.

Today I tried calling the local dealership several times and they were able to look up my order - supposedly my car is scheduled for production next week. Since others have mentioned the SA's don't have any insight, I'm not sure how much to trust that info but it seems more encouraging than waiting to see the EDD keep moving back 1 day at a time.