Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm somewhat lacking in confidence in this. I've been checking the tracker regularly and twice now have found my VIN changed to having one when I don't have one. Not sure how many other people that could be happening for that aren't paying as much attention.
good to know... it's at 30% now, so definitely moving fast; might be too good to be true, but i choose to believe 😝

Screenshot 2024-05-26 224152.png

I was watching a YT video, Tesla use this railroad to mass transport cars. Could this be why PNW guys not getting cars? This rail doesn't go there so everything goes on a semi. While the other parts of the country they ship a load to a hub or distribution center then semi do the rest of the work.

This forum has a lot of good pics for 20% for those interested

This site also has a lot to compare from

I think I'm going to do 70 on the front, 20 on everything else but the roof.

Alright I think Im decided. I went from wanting 70% windshield and 20% rest to 50% Windshield and 15% for every thing else, maybe 25 for the rear to make it easy to see out at night. But I had a white interior M3P before this car and even with 20% I remember it not being dark enough, the 50% windshield will be new for me though. Im down to add to the look. I am even thinking of tinting the headlights lol to get that super sleek look with these. Tinted Headlight Protection - PPF for Model 3 Highland Refresh. Feel like the grey on black will look good

Stupid question but since my trade in expired and I’m selling private party, and waiting to hear if I need to re-apply for financing, I’m contemplating IF I can change to a lease and if so, it doesn’t show the tax credit in the figures? Is this new M3P not eligible for federal tax incentive on a lease?

Stupid question but since my trade in expired and I’m selling private party, and waiting to hear if I need to re-apply for financing, I’m contemplating IF I can change to a lease and if so, it doesn’t show the tax credit in the figures? Is this new M3P not eligible for federal tax incentive on a lease?
Tax Credit goes towards the down payment on leases, so you don't actually get the full 7500 but there is a discount