Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD moved up from Sep 5 - Oct 17th to May 27th - June 9th. White on white. Original order date 4/24. Changed interior to white on 5/16 and removed FSD on 5/19. EDD got pushed way back because of the changes but looks like now I may get a VIN soon now 👍
Same here! Now saying "May 27 - Jun 5" from Aug 1 - Sep 12".

Now I don't want to jinx it, but I do hope PNW VINs are on the horizon! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Shout out to @M3PDenver for creating the tracking spreadsheet.

When I look at the pattern for VIN assignment; it looks as though the vast majority of the time, the original order date is a part of the picture.
I see almost all of the January through mid April original order dates with VINs.
The 4/23 original order date is starting to fill in with VINs.

I'm in the 4/25 group. Just got the EDD pushout to August. Hoping there will be a Colorado group of cars with the 4/23, 4/24, 4/25 type dates getting built in the next couple of weeks or so.

I went from July 1 - August 12th, then to June 1 - June 15, to now June 26 - June 30th. Still no VIN.

Now I'm fairly bummed, not because of the date, but because I'm like going to end up with a 'rush special' AGAIN, as they try to meet their end of Q2 deliveries, and they'll make me deal with any rush job issues with the local service center. Happened on my current M3LR too, and took weeks to get everything resolved. Missing wire clips, interior trim that didn't line up properly, scratches / missing paint, rattling sounds all over the place, misaligned panels, you name it. Trying not to take a trip to negativille and stay in optimisland, but you know what they say... fool me once, shame on you, fool me, you can't get fooled again... :rolleyes:

Quick question, with those low profile tires , how does the ride feel? Do you feel confident going over speed bumps/ uneven road? Small potholes? These would be the lowest profile tires I ever have. I had 20, 21 wheels before, but they are at least 40 profile. Never had 30 before.
It’s a percentage of the width of the tire so a 275/30 has about the same sidewall as the 235/35 from tire. But, yeah these suckers look pretty thin!

IMG_4348.jpeg

Woke up to a pushed out EDD as well.

Was 6/14-6/30 before this morning. Now showing 7/17-8/28.

5/12 order date. I deserve this.

Did you check the vechicle details page? You don't see the VIN on that main screen.
Nah I checked three times because I’m obsessed with getting one already 😂😂😂 but still nothing. Maybe later today. That’s what happened to my coworker. He got a sooner date that morning and then that afternoon a text that the vin had been assigned. Not holding my breath though

Reactions: hkarthik
Like others, still no VIN but checked this morning and my EDD got pulled back to the left by almost a month! Tracker updated and history below 🎢

--------------------------------

M3P Black/Black

Ordered: 4/23 @ 4:19pm PDT (EDD: June)
Update 1 (5/3): EDD May 14 - Jun 11
Update 2 (5/12): EDD May 17 - May 31
Update 3 (5/17): EDD May 19 - Jun 2
Update 4 (5/20): EDD May 20 - Jun 2
Update 5 (5/21): EDD Jul 2 - Aug 6
Update 6 (5/27): EDD Jun 7 - Jun 21

Man I keep checking hourly for a VIN but nothing! My EDD window keeps shrinking daily, but thankfully not pushed out yet. Here’s what its been like the last 3 days:

May 25 - June 7
May 26 - June 7
May 27 - June 7

I think maybe because of my proximity to Fremont, they will just assign me a VIN last minute and give me 3 days to come pick it up.
Hang in there!!!! Cause i went from that exact daily window walk for late May to June 2nd, to then a late June delivery window and thought i was going to have to wait another month. Then a week goes by and then my vin was assigned! It really makes no sense as others have pointed out.
Just be ready that if you don't get a vin, it could get worse before it gets better.

Nah I checked three times because I’m obsessed with getting one already 😂😂😂 but still nothing. Maybe later today. That’s what happened to my coworker. He got a sooner date that morning and then that afternoon a text that the vin had been assigned. Not holding my breath though
That's what I'm hoping for too 🤞 I've only been checking the app 200x a day so time to double down on those efforts 😂

Reactions: Sandee3