Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I am new to Tesla, been lurking in the forum for a couple weeks now.

My heart goes out to all of you that ordered early and have not received a VIN, delivery date, etc.

My situation has been starkly different.

I ordered a M3P, SG with Black interior for lease the evening of 5/20 with an anticipated delivery date of July. When I ordered, I promptly took care of any required steps in the Tesla app to keep things moving along.

My VIN was assigned on 5/29 and my EDD updated from July to 6/19-6/29. I then completed my insurance task.
Yesterday, my EDD window updated to 6/8 - 6/17.
Today, I was notified to schedule my delivery. I took the earliest date I could get, 6/14 in Delray Beach Florida.

So far, everything has been pretty seamless. It is so odd to read so many variations of stories in the group.

I had a Tesla wall charger installed this past Saturday, made sure I have strong internet in the garage, so I feel like we are ready for delivery! This is our first EV, and our family is excited about adopting this technology. This is a 3rd vehicle for our family, but we are anticipating giving it much use.

I will report back if anything changes.
Fast Vin turn around not in Cali. Dang that's wild. Grats

Reactions: AJ Henderson
So it seems Tesla's claimed 2.9 0-60 WITH rollout is actually conservative, as people are getting that already WITHOUT rollout. So with rollout would be more in the 2.8s?
I believe they did this so they wouldn’t have to say the German/China builds are slower.

They just said 2.9 for all even though the China cars are barely hitting it and the US cars are crushing it.

Reactions: P-Lo801
I believe they did this so they wouldn’t have to say the German/China builds are slower.

They just said 2.9 for all even though the China cars are barely hitting it and the US cars are crushing it.
And we are still waiting for dyno results for this car too. The previous gen M3P was a Tesla claimed 455hp, but dyno results came in at ~520hp. With this new M3P Tesla claims "more than 500hp" on their (U.S.) website. Interested to see what this car ACTUALLY makes.

Reactions: xianking
With two red Model 3s filing my garage, sadly one has to go (and its not my new M3P!). Does anyone have experience with Key Savvy to help me sell and a potential buyer purchase and save $4k. View attachment 1053929Or at least point to the correct thread where this is discussed?
Just used it yesterday to handle the transaction. Keysavvy doesn't help with finding the buyer.
As for $4k, set the price to $25k or less and the buyer AGI needs to be <$75k single or <$150k married

For your viewing pleasure but more so for those who ordered B/B. 20% tint. Looks pretty billy bad@$$.

BBtinted.jpg