Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate the reviews by non car people. They get a car and then start talking nonsense about said car.
I feel like you can be a car person and be excited to give a review of your car but people DEFINITELY need to do some research before they do their filming, editing and upload.
Although I’m betting a lot of people are going to be trying to “start” their channel using the new M3P

Welp. I officially had to place a hold on my order because I will be out of town for three weeks starting next week. So, this means I will not be taking delivery of my car until July at the earliest. Ultimate FOMO, but the bright side is that I didn't have to take delivery right before I left and will have only had a couple days to enjoy the car before having to leave it garaged for three weeks while i'm gone.

Just for conversation's sake, which would you all pick if it came down to it:

- take delivery and only get to enjoy it a couple of days before you had to garage it for three weeks

OR

- wait it out until you get back from your trip so you can fully enjoy the car
I would take delivery of it and let it sit if I have a garage or cancel the trip if I didn’t. No guarantee you will get one right away when you get back.

I would take delivery of it and let it sit if I have a garage or cancel the trip if I didn’t. No guarantee you will get one right away when you get back.
Yeah that was the other factor. I don't have a garage; only a carport. So it won't be baking in the sun entirely.

I figured people would vote to take delivery anyway. The other upside is this allows me to save more money for the down. lol

Cancelling the trip is not an option though haha. It's an overseas trip to another country.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Welp. I officially had to place a hold on my order because I will be out of town for three weeks starting next week. So, this means I will not be taking delivery of my car until July at the earliest. Ultimate FOMO, but the bright side is that I didn't have to take delivery right before I left and will have only had a couple days to enjoy the car before having to leave it garaged for three weeks while i'm gone.

Just for conversation's sake, which would you all pick if it came down to it:

- take delivery and only get to enjoy it a couple of days before you had to garage it for three weeks

OR

- wait it out until you get back from your trip so you can fully enjoy the car

OKAY I'M ADDING A THIRD OPTION

- have the wife take delivery of it while i'm on the trip. lol Would you all do it?

Anyone get vins today?

1717693024107.jpeg

My EDD updated today to 6/7-6/16 (was 6/13-6/20). I messaged my SA asking if there was any chance it was coming in by the 7th as that's when my trade expires. Responded that it's estimated to come in the 9th. He/she was going to see if the trade team would extend the offer but wasn't sure if they could. Nice of them to try but I would be very doubtful they would extend it.