Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1055822

I don't know if everyone gets one of these but this was in my center console. It has a sticky border like it was stuck to something else, face down. But the MFG DATE is the same day I got my VIN. I attached the green post-it note just to cover up the VIN.
I definitely didnt get anything like that with either of my Teslas, but I got them in 2018 and 2022. Thats awesome if they just provide that information now vs needing to ask for it.

Sorry should have clarified. Maybe not directly affecting it in production regards, but they could be focusing all their staff/efforts on offloading recent MY sales which they still have to ship those cars and have staff to deliver these.

The more other cars they have to ship/delivery the less room there is for new M3P. So it likely could cause some type of bottleneck situation where there’s no reason to mass produce M3P right now if they can’t ship them out and deliver them.
"I'm starting a rumor the delivery staff has been redeployed to supercharging maintenance" ;)

• Funny
Reactions: arkhos
View attachment 1055822

I don't know if everyone gets one of these but this was in my center console. It has a sticky border like it was stuck to something else, face down. But the MFG DATE is the same day I got my VIN. I attached the green post-it note just to cover up the VIN.
Those are typically on the drivers side windshield when the the car is delivered to the SC

M3P @ PIR

Good to see a Tesla other than mine there!

Anybody recognize the red warning over the g force chart in the bottom left?

1718223530616.png

Edit: Ah yes. "Brakes too hot". Familiar from my 2018 even with my after-market rotors, pads, fluid, lines.

Last edited:

This is impressive. Still as fast as the outgoing M3P at 30%

30% and down you definitely notice the loss according to this

This has got to be one of the best, clearest examples I have ever seen of two different people looking at the same thing, and talking about it in completely different ways, which are both true. Or, said another way, one of the best examples I have seen of "glass half full" or "glass half empty" for the same glass.

Hey you guys could use your help. My credit union got everything finalized but they are requesting a signature for “Non Local Dealer Filing Agreement Letter” I asked if it can be signed on site but I was told it has to be signed before they can provide funding. Do you guys know how I could reach out to Tesla to get this signed or what the right course of action is I don’t know what to do. 😂

took delivery today in Paramus NJ. Did not see any other 2024 M3P on the lot.
blind spot light was a pleasant surprise. nobody mentioned that!
middle roof area is a bit lose on the front side.
huge improvements from my '20 M3P, which i loved.

only noticeable alignment issue is inner tip of headlight to body, few presses down on the body and it looks much better.
no scratches. cannot spot paint issues.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
View attachment 1055822

did not get that. but there is a sticker hanging under the inside of the trunk with a date on it.

took delivery today. blind spot light was a pleasant surprise. nobody mentioned that! middle roof area is a bit lose on the front side.

only noticable alignment issue is inner tip of headlight to body, few presses down on the body and it looks much better.

cant post pics. file too large.
Do you mean the blind spot screen camera image.
Or are you saying there is a blind spot light in the side view mirror itself ?

So I think my vin must be coming soon. I've only been putting a few gallons of gas in my tank at a time expecting to be getting rid of the car but after getting EDD pushed out to July 3-31 I decided to just fill up the whole tank today.

Now that I have a few weeks worth of gas in my car, it's time for the monkey to keep messing with me by giving me a vin and a quick delivery before I can use it.