Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you mean the blind spot screen camera image.
Or are you saying there is a blind spot light in the side view mirror itself ?
there is now a blind spot LED light inside corner where it looks like a fabric speaker. only visible when lit up

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Taking delivery tomorrow at 3pm - Mechanicsburg, PA Tesla location.
Ordered 4/23. Gray w/white interior

I have a set of 19" T-Sportline 19" wheels/tires that i use as my winters... I'm going to try and see if they will fit on this. They worked great on my 2020 M3 Long Range.
Did you pick up your car today? Sorry if you already posted that you did. Busy day at work today

I'm sure you already know this, but tinting the front windshield is a LEO magnet...
Guess Ill find out, never had an issue with regular tints but the car is def darker with the front tint on so will see how much they care. Worth trying as so far this car is so much better with a tinted windshield. Don't think I can ever go back, makes driving at night so much better for me, I used to get blinded by headlights, I can get my DR to write me a note that I need it medically too so maybe that will help.

"
Any licensed physician can provide the necessary medical certification for a tinting exemption in California.

If your physician determines it is in your best interest to be exempt from California Window Tint Laws for diseases and disorders, you can file an exemption.

You are required to carry the physical medical exemption certification with you at all times in your vehicle if you have window tint installed on the side windows in the front seat or on the windshield."

Going to my Drs office right now actually just incase lol.

EDD just went from July-Aug '24 to June 18-30th... what a jump holy crap, i wasn't expecting it for months, ill have to figure out how to end my current lease early or something cause i can't do 2 car payments at once 😂
Interesting.... almost everyone has been having their late June EDDs pushed out to July-August, and you had yours moved sooner, even being a Midwest state which is more surprising. What's your order date and config?

SG/black here, ordered 4/23 @ 9:30pmEST, Midwest, EDD still hanging strong at 6/20-6/30 while I see everyone else get pushed out. Just waiting for mine to get pushed out as well.

Black with White seats is sitting outside of the Raleigh showroom collecting dust. It has been there since Monday. It had a few panel misalignment issues but I probably still would have accepted it.

They said my car is on the road near Charlotte and would be here tonight for me to pick up tomorrow.

Test and Tune at the Rock on Saturday night. Trying to get a whole bunch of people to go out that night. I will have both of my cars there. Should be a good time.

IMG_6474.jpeg
IMG_6477.jpeg
IMG_6476.jpeg

Mine was at the John Young location. I don't remember the name of my delivery guy but he was very nice and diligent with those of us picking up our cars. We did our inspection and he was very helpful, putting notes in their system as we found those little paint issues.

I think you'd be just fine picking up at this location if it's more convenient to you. They just seemed busy/understaffed. I think I might have been waiting for like an hour or two longer than expected. Some of the others mentioned their delivery date was on Wednesday but got rescheduled to the Saturday so that might have had something to do with it.
Sweet, That was my planed place... thanks. I've been waiting since last June. So a couple hrs I can handle ;-)

Quick question for people who have taken delivery in CA. Does Tesla check your DL upon delivery? Asking since I am waiting for my renewal in the mail but currently have a mobile DL as part of the CA DMV pilot program. I believe you just walk up to the car and do everything without an SA? Thanks for the input.

Quick question for people who have taken delivery in CA. Does Tesla check your DL upon delivery? Asking since I am waiting for my renewal in the mail but currently have a mobile DL as part of the CA DMV pilot program. I believe you just walk up to the car and do everything without an SA? Thanks for the input.
At least from my M3P delivery experience, I physically met an SA and my physical DL was required.

took delivery today in Paramus NJ. Did not see any other 2024 M3P on the lot.
blind spot light was a pleasant surprise. nobody mentioned that!
middle roof area is a bit lose on the front side.
huge improvements from my '20 M3P, which i loved.

only noticeable alignment issue is inner tip of headlight to body, few presses down on the body and it looks much better.
no scratches. cannot spot paint issues.
Congrats! Hope you can tell us how do you like it! Were there lots of MY deliveries? Did anyone care you were picking up M3P?