Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 4/23 @ 9:23a (Pacific).
R/W
Seattle
I am near Raleigh NC and I got my confirmation email 1 minute after you. My order number starts with RN121536. Could you share the first 6 numbers of your order number? I just want to see how close they are.

Attachments

• IMG_5134.jpeg
    IMG_5134.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 11
Thanks...does putting your order on hold affect the original price? I don't want to lose the ability to get the red and stay under the $55k tax credit cap. I'm assuming you don't lose your place in line when you remove the hold.

You do lose your place in line but you dont lose your pricing, provided Tesla approves the hold.

• Helpful
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Can everyone put their delivery city in their post? I honestly think location has more to do with your EDD than anything.

Shipping these cars takes time. They want to sell as many of them as possible and as quickly as possible.

Why would you ship one all the way across the country when you have an order for the exact same car right next to the plant or at the very least in the same state?

I think they will ship a large percentage of the first cars to California, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada and then start working their way across the country.

Does anyone in California have an EDD that is equal to or later than 5-28 through June 30?
New member here and soon to be first time Tesla owner (not counting solar/Powerwall). I’m in Central CA (about 3 hours from Fremont) and my EDD still just shows “June 2024”, but I did not order until 4/27.

I know that isn’t really what you are asking, but just putting in my two cents.

Can everyone put their delivery city in their post? I honestly think location has more to do with your EDD than anything.

Shipping these cars takes time. They want to sell as many of them as possible and as quickly as possible.

Why would you ship one all the way across the country when you have an order for the exact same car right next to the plant or at the very least in the same state?

I think they will ship a large percentage of the first cars to California, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada and then start working their way across the country.

Does anyone in California have an EDD that is equal to or later than 5-28 through June 30?